⌈ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 ┃𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖨 𝖴𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖧𝖠 ⌋

CHAPTER ONE: STREETS, ITACHI UCHIHA

UCHIHA.
||
I-I'M A STRIPPER, DAMN IT !
NOT SOME NEEDY
SLUT.

❞

❝ THAT SMALL, FUTILE LIE CAN BE ARRANGED, BABY GIRL

THAT SMALL, FUTILE LIE CAN
BE ARRANGED, BABY
GIRL.

5AM. THAT IS THE TIME SHE COMES HOME. For the paste few weeks, she has been coming home late, sneaking in quietly with a new form of limp, which makes her pant and rub her thighs together. Her cheeks are always flushed with a dark, rosy colour and eyes always clouded with a foreign sensitivity. Whilst walking towards the front door of her home, she peered into her handbag and began rummaging for her keys. Her ruby red, 6 inch heels clicked sensually against the steady pavement, distinguishing beautifully with her complexion and uniform.

Giving birth to achievement, she grinned and took them out, tinkling them, before settling them in the key hole and twirling it. Upon walking inward, she darted around, peeking over her shoulders, and fasten the door. Placing her back against the undisturbed, cooling, wood, she felt the sentiment in her womanhood throb, making her gently rub her thighs against the dampening muscle.

Flickering her sights open, she hummed and moaned softly, pushing herself off and made her path towards the steps, directing to her chamber. Her hips held a simple sway, practically possessed a rhapsodic beat. She gnawed on in her fingernail, giggling and walked into her room, earning a new set of clothes. On unique occurrences like this, she felt courageous and courted her red, velvety and delicate gown. Why do you ask ? She cherished rich colour.

Settling on her mattress, she gazed into her deliberation, inclining her head to the side and tasted her lips. Gradually unbuttoning her raven blouse, eyes shaded as she noticed a peek of her red wine coloured bra, watching the blouse fall off her shoulders. Humming euphorically, she was emigrated in her mini petticoat and identical bra, slowly stretching out her legs, exposing her soaking wet and quivering womanhood. Her pointers patted the damp clitoris, making her physique shudde and let out a minor, unbearable whimper.

Sliding the main finger, she trembled and wheezed, sensing her womanhood pulse and suck her finger deeper into the feminine crevice. Her abdomen flushed, senses departing expressionless, the simply portrayal she could solely see breathed the indistinguishable red eyes gazing at her. Those eyes. They were fulfilling their reign onto her. She has never felt like this - that was until she met him.

It all began when he came in, and being delightful, she made sure she looked good and accepted his decree. She deliberately thrusted her fingers deeper inside her womanhood, adding the second digit and painter, closing her eyes and bringing up to her none dominant hand up to knead her tender breast. They felt so prudent, just one touch is making her body feel hot and sweaty. She tilted her head, mumbling incoherent words - and a name she has only heard once.

"I-itachi - kun."

MISCHIEVOUS RED EYES watched the half nude woman on scene, pale and slender fingers resting against their own chin, whilst their none powerful hand patted the skin of the mahogany pub table. They lessened their eyes and smirked, watching her wine coloured red skirt - always so tight, kept on climbing higher than it already was, demonstrating the red delicates she was donning - though she didn't appear to care as she finally had all the men in the area gape at her precious glory.

" A young woman, dressed up in nothing but her underclothes and shamefully exposing herself for all grown men to see - is asking to be dominated and breed."

Their visions glinted with malfeasance, lapping their lips and standing up from their seat, grabbing the straw hat that was beside them and settle it back on, along with the emblem ornament -- black and red, darkened cloak that was worn and walking away. Nevertheless, tyr woman herself smirked as she finished her performance, slowly turning around and began walking off stage, her natural hip sway corresponding to with every note of the rhythm that tinkered in the background.

" And I shall fulfil her deepest desire and greed.
Motherhood is what she wants - though she isn't ready."

Once she got off the spotlight, her physique started feeling heated, sought by a luminous rosiness that was proceeding to varnish her cheeks. Lifting her hand up, she clasped onto her blouse and started gnawing on her freshly manicured fingernails. Feeling her heart beat, she quickly entered her dressing room and closed the door,

Closing her eyes for a quick second, she could still picture those same, beautiful red eyes. The identical vibrancy that made her body crave so many things. She knew who his name was, but didn't know him personally. She didn't care. All she wanted was for him to be inside her, filling up her womanhood as he trusted his thick cock, balls deep inside her--massaging her soaking clitoris with those long, slender fingers, or even letting him choke her as he kept hitting her sensitive nerves.

You're such a sinful girl, look at you quivering and plea. This was is merely your fantasy and you're already vulnerable to an apparition's touch.❞ Her thoughts were running wild, making her pant and drop her blouse. Just as she opened her eyes, a loud knock was heard on the other side of the door.

"Oi, Red, I have another patient requesting to see you. Apparently they're paying big bucks to spend a full night with you. You better make it count." The administrators voice said, a delicate and vitalize undertone paraded along their own vocals. Though she could not observe their own expression, she could comprehend them smirking, whilst their sights glinted naughtily.

Nevertheless, despite the idealistic mind games, don't distress, for you will be inoculated, developed and transmit onto the next generation. See you soon, little raven.