Special

"101 Ways to Avoid Bitterness"

Ang kapal ko naman mag Special Chap. :D Hhaaha, so I'm publishing this para naman kahit konti ay magkaroon tayo ng short previews.

What are the things or any persons need to remember before entering the world of LOVE?

@ModernongNagmamahal: First, syempre I think God. Second will be the trust of course. Before entering that world dapat may tiwala sa isa't - isa that's why LOVE is a game. Game of everything.

@SweetPinkListener: Sa tingin ko para saken, First thing is you need to know what love really is and you need to have Trust and Respect for yourself . Then, you should love God first before loving others because as written in our DAILY BREAD (BIBLE) the Greatest Command is to Love God then Love Others.

@Bluewishdreamer: Love yourself first. Just do it, and when you think your already ready for any relationship go for it, but never be afraid to pray to God first.

@ShainaTapang: Before entering the world of love, dont forget God, family and studies. Wag lang sakanya iikot ang mundo mo. Wag mo siyang gawing priority gawin mo siyang inspiration.

What are the easiest way to do when you broke up?

@ModernongNagmamahal: Pray, another way of talking to God.

@SweetPinkListener: First Pray, Second say Sorry if you know you did wrong or even if not just say sorry, Third say Thanks for the Memories, Fourth forgiveness. Forgive him/her if you knew you were hurt. Fifth and last Move On.

@ShainaTapang: hmmm, just focus on your study. O kaya do things that will make you busy. Para hindi mo siya maisip. Hang out with your barkada. Date with other guy. para sa akin ganun

@Bluewishdreamer: Best advice, Keep yourself busy. Just enjoy your life, make things that keep you busy like me. Do it for cause don't make yourself be a dumb just for Him/her. Instead make your life more better.

As a youth, what are the most attitudes, steps, rules needed in a RELATIONSHIP?

@ModernongNagmamahal: Of course, Trust, Love, and Faith. Trust to each other, Love to each other and Faith to our creator and his begotten son.

@SweetPinkListener: First the attitude. You need to have a good attitude to have a steady relationship. The first thing to be is Maturity, Sweetness, Understanding and Caring. The steps are needed, first will be , you need to know each others interests and you need to confirm each others Love be open to each other and be comfortable, Rules? I think for the rules you need to respect each other, Have trust, do not be childish through your problems and the most important do not keep secret from each other.

@Bluewishdreamer: As of for me one of the youths out there, trust your partner thats the first thing importantant then follow it with care, respect and any good aspects, for the steps? Frist be happy with your partner, second stay sweet as always. Rules? Ask him/her and God then make a decisions for a good.

@ShainaTapang:

Best advice you can give to a Broken Person

@ModernongNagmamahal: Just trust in God, everything will be ok, just by his snap everything will be changed. Lahat magbabago, lahat masasaktan, in every decisions that we usually made may nasasaktan. So just have trust.

@SweetPinkListener: Have trust in God, pray. What ever you do, do it because that's what not others said you to do, but because that's what your heart desires.

@Bluewishdreamer: Pray always, never get tired. Be yourself. Stay happy forget who hurts or who broke you instead let God make the destiny for you and for them. Stay what your are, and make your self better more.

@ShainaTapang:

Social Sites of the 3 Persona in this Chapter, Hope na may natutunan kayo guys. Mapalad ako pag isa sainyo sinundan 'to or at least binasa niyo. Advance New Year guys!

@ShainaTapang - https://www.facebook.com/shaina.crushkocDanielPadilla

@SweetPinkListener - https://www.facebook.com/marianemeabelrosales?fref=ts

@Bluewishdreamer - https://www.facebook.com/Reiinwardee?fref=ts

@ModernongNagmamahal - https://www.facebook.com/ModernongNagmamal.wp

So here are the stories of those people :D

 "Now we're more even stranger" - @Bluewishdreamer

"No Music = No Life, No Life = No Love" - @SweetPinkListener

-

If  you wanna see us, click the external Link. Haha.

Sorry guys kung english yung mga sagot hahaha, englishera kase mga yan ee. :D High breed, half korean half filipino yung isa, tas yung isa half spanish half filipino, tas yung isa pa half japanese half filipino. Ako pure duka lamang po. Hahha, joke :D