Author's Note

First of all, I would like to thank GOD, For giving me the courage to write this kind of articles, for the courage that whatever happens, your still here by my side.

Second, I don't consider my self as an Author instead as an Writer. Why? Because I don't have yet any kinds of book or stories that is already published and has an hard copy.

Third, I wanna thank you for reading this kind of tips. I was such a great person I think, because my tips is being read by you. Thanks for everything.

Last, I wanna thank you again because my rating na siya. Hahaha, everyday update kasi and also you as a reader kaya nagkarating na siya na sobrang ikinatuwa ko.

I wanna thank the first girl who pm'ed me her problem, btw. Lalake po ako. Haaha, baka akalain nyo babae ako or Bi. Agaiin, thank you for the girl who trust me her problem in Love. I promised. By the last chapter/tips of this 101, Ilalagay ko yung Bitter Problem ko.

What to expect after this?

101 Ways to Handle Friendship

101 Ways to Move - On

101 Ways how to Love

101 Ways to Believe in God

Ways to be Happy

and many more. Ofc, who woulld do the covers? It's @Bluewishdreamer. Thank you Maseuteo, I know dimo pa alam tong mga next plan ko, but I'll count you in.

I would like also to grab this opportunity. Please read and vote if you want comment also on the story of @Bluewishdreamer which is NWMES or Now We're More Even Stranger. If tamad kang mag search, then the story is in the External Link.

Again, thank you and God Bless you.  It's  up to you if you'll read this. You can skip it anyway.

Pm me your problems, and I'll answer them humble.

Thanks and be the God to glory us.

--

All rights reserved.

@ModernongNagmamahal