Ch.10 The Slian Soldiers

Two men dressed in silver armor flew through the night finding a place to rest. In one of there hands there was a baby with blonde hair covered in a bundle of maroon fabric. Finally reaching the ground they limped closer to a safe spot where they could rest. Leaving a trail of blood behind them.

"Mitsuki, is they child okay?" The man with brown hair asked holding onto the other for support. The other didn't respond. "I can walk on my own if it's to much to bear."

The other clicked his tongue. "Just shut up and let me bring you both to a safe place. Don't let go of my shoulder."

The brown haired man sighed at his inability to help. Mitsuki seemed to stop and had a look of relief in his eyes. "We're here."

Mitsuki limped forward and set down the brown haired man. Then he slumped down at the other tree and carefully set the child down beside him. He ravaged through his bag to find bandaging for their wounds. He took them out and fortunately a big stream was right near them.

He shortly returned with water that was the size of a shoe box floating above him. Sitting in front of the brown haired man and started to take off his clothes.

"Mitsuki, you don't have to! I can do it by myself!"  He exclaimed, pushing the others hands off. Mitsuki grabbed Iruka's hands and gave him a stern look.

"Tell that to that hole in your abdomen." He sassed at him.

"Like your one to talk!"

"Mine isn't as bad as yours. I can still move around for a short amount of time." The other lowered his hands and let him have his way. Mitsuki sighed. "Besides if you do it you'll only do it wrong and I'll have to fix it. Just sit tight Iruka and let me do this quickly before I bleed out."

Iruka smiled and helped him take off his armor and shirt. He used the water he brought and used small portions to go over the wound and clean it up. He separated the the dirty water from the clean while using bits of the clean water to clean him up. 'He's truly amazing.'  Iruka admired.

He then disposed the dirty water by throwing it back into the stream. Mitsuki started to unwrap the bandages and wrap them around Iruka's torso. Once he finished he took off his own armor and started to clean his wound. The whole in his chest wasn't as big as Iruka's, a bit smaller. He repeated the process on himself, struggling.

"Can I help?" He asked. Mitsuki huffed he didn't want to ask for help, he was stubborn like that.

"I don't need to ask someone that who can barely move to help me." Iruka gave out a light sigh. He reached over and forcefully fixed it up for him.

"Thanks, but I could have done it myself."

"I know you could have. The baby, how is he?" Mitsuki moved the fabric. He peeked at the baby. He had little blonde hair and big blue eyes, little whiskers on his cheeks. He resembled his father so much.

"The brats still sleeping." He informed the other.

"He's not brat, he's our young master and an adorable one at that." He corrected him. Mitsuki huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not calling this brat Master till he's able to beat me." Pointing to himself.

"He could do that in a couple of months." Iruka sneered.

"What did you say!"

"Nothing! Nothing at all. I was just saying we should rest."

"Whatever." He turned his head and huffed. They both fell asleep.

—————

In the morning the were awaken by shaking, a lot of shaking and yelling.

"Iruka! Mitsuki!! Wake up! Wake up!" A little blonde boy yelled pouncing back and forth between them. He grabbed there faces and while it hoping that it would wake them. "I have to show you something!! Wake up!"