Jealousy

Shoyo laughs as Inuoka continuously apologizes for the misunderstanding while they practice receiving.  

"So..." Inuoka grins. "Who do you think it is?"

"Oh...well...I think it might be..." Shoyo starts to say, but doesn't get to finish his sentence.

He doesn't see Tobio walking up to him until it's too late and without a word his hand is grabbed by his setter and he's dragged away.

"Tobio??!"

"Eh...K-kageyama?" Inuoka studders, unable to move as he watches the smaller boy being dragged away.

Tobio glares at Inuoka apologetically and drags his partner away.

"Did you see Kageyama pass by-" Yaku asks at first, before he starts to laugh at his kouhei's expression. "What's wrong with your face?"

"Shoyo was just kidnapped..." he whispers, his eyes widened by the surprise.

"Huh? Wait...for reals?" Yaku calms down and looks around the courtyard.

"His setter just walked up and took him," Inuoka points in the direction of where they disappeared to.

Yaku sighs, man he's an idiot. "Of course he did," Yaku picks up the volleyball that was on the ground. "You took away the shorty and he got jealous. Everyone that was in the gym could see that."

"Eh...really?" Inuoka's eyes widen. I wonder if Kageyama is Shoyo's soulmate? I bet Shoyo would be so happy! He smiles down at Yaku, who gives him a nice slap across his back.

"I'm sure Hinata will tell Kageyama you didn't mean any harm in stealing him away," Yaku grins.

"Thanks," Inuoka smiles. "I just thought that maybe he was my soulmate. I've never met anyone like him before. And it's nice to talk to someone who has more energy than I do."

"Yeah, Shorty has enough energy for two people," Yaku laughs.

"Who are you calling Shorty, Yaku-san?" Lev walks up behind his teammates. "You're barely taller than Hinata," he smiles. 

Yaku calmly strodes over to Lev, leg raised and hits him in the back of his knees with his knee, the giant falls down to the ground.

"Yaku-san...that hurt!" Lev pouts, rubbing his legs.

"Shut up you giant giraffe," Yaku laughs, messing up the hair on top of Lev's head.

"Can't you be nicer to your Soulmate?" Lev pouts, batting his ridiculously long eyelashes.

"Lev...I've already told you, you're not my Soulmate," Yaku laughs, smacking Lev's head.

"How would you know if you wont show me your mark or let me kiss yo-mmmh!" Yaku covers Lev's mouth easily since he is still sitting on the ground.

"Shhhhh!" He whispers.

"Um...it's okay Yaku," Inuoka blushes. "Lev already told me how he's been pursuing you."

"Oh...well...but still..." Yaku looks down at Lev, his emerald green eyes stare up at him. Yaku didn't get to look at his annoying kouhei from this angle very often. Lev really was tall, lanky, clumsy...but also sweet and kinda beautiful, when he kept his mouth shut. Yaku smiled as he let go of Lev's mouth.

"Yaku-san...can I please kiss you?"

"N-no," Yaku's face heats up before he walks quickly away.

The South Building

"Tobio?!" Shoyo shouts. "What's wrong? Where are we going?"

"Be quiet!" Tobio hissed, pulling Shoyo into the nearest bathroom, quickly shutting the door.

"Why are you mad?!" Shoyo shouted, trying to yank his hand out of Tobio's death grip.

"Why..." Tobio tries to say, his shoulders falling. "Because he...he tried to..." He didn't want to say it out loud.

"Tobio...what are you..." Shoyo's eyes widen, he stares up at his partner. "Did you see us?"

"...yes...no..." Tobio keeps his face turned away from Shoyo, he doesn't want to show him how upset he is. "I didn't see anything, but I heard you two talking. I heard him apologize for...trying to kiss you," he grimaces.

"...oh..." Shoyo blushes, the memory still fresh in his mind at how close Inuoka had gotten to him. "I'm fine. He apologized right away. It's nothing to get upset over..."

"I don't want anyone else touching you!" Tobio shocked not only Shoyo, but himself. He bites his lower lip, blushing more than he wanted to.

"What does that mean?" Shoyo asks, his hand and soul mark heating up. He squeezes Tobio's hand until the taller boy turns towards him.

Shoyo can see the way Tobio's face is showing every emotion he is experiencing. Oh wow...he's so cute, Shoyo blushes at his own thoughts.

"Shoyo...I..."

"THERE YOU ARE!!"

They turn to see their Captain standing in the doorway of the bathroom, they quickly jump away from each other.

"What are you guys doing? It's dinner time," Daichi says waving them out of the bathroom.

Shoyo looks up at Tobio as they follow Daichi out of the bathroom.

"After dinner...meet me at the 2nd gym," Tobio leans down and whispers as they walk behind Daichi.

"Okay..." Shoyo blushes, nodding his head while holding his soul mark with one hand. The heat from his mark increases with every centimeter he steps closer to Tobio.

I think this is the first time I've ever wanted to skip dinner, Shoyo giggles to himself.

"What are you giggling about?" Tobio chided.

"Nothing...." Shoyo grinned, swaying his arms at his sides. "Race you?"

"You're on!" Tobio laughed, taking off.

"No fair Tobio!" Shoyo laughs, chasing after him.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS!!" Daichi yells running after them.