Chapter 2 - Viva Mag Vegas

Start from the beginning

Harry and Sirius relaxed a bit. That was before Harry's thoughts returned to the problem at hand. "So I won a baby griffin, some strange bird and... a casino?" Harry asked confused.

"Plus about two-third of Malfoy's fortune. And you cleared two other casinos. In theory, you also cleared mine, but since I was planning on handing over everything to you anyway..." He trailed off.

Harry collapsed into his armchair. That was just some dream. He would wake up in his bed any moment now, probably to his aunt shouting at him for being late with breakfast again. He would obediently walk down, listen to the scolding, and start making them food. If he was lucky he would even get a bacon strip for himself when nobody was looking.

A sharp knocking broke him from the musing.

"Open the doors now or I will break them!" A stern voice shouted loud enough for them to hear.

"Uh Oh... That's my dad." Zatanna suddenly paled.

"I... think it's better you open. The last thing he needs to see is an older man opening the doors when he is looking for his teenage daughter." Sirius said in a brief moment of common sense.

Harry reluctantly walked to the doors and opened them. Before him now stood a middle-aged man with green eyes and a prominent black mustache. He wore formal attire. The outfit was composed of three layers of clothing, which consisted of a white shirt with a red bow-tie attached, over which there was a yellow vest, which was finally topped by a black blazer.

"Can I... Can I help you?"

"Where is my daughter!?" He shouted at him.

"Here, dad." Zatanna walked into the view with arms crossed over her chest.

"Sweety! I was so worried!" He was about to rush inside when he noted the glimmering golden ring on her finger. "What's the meaning of this!? What have you done to my daughter!?"

"Um... Harry started to back away inside the room, cursing himself for leaving his wand in the armchair.

"Who are you?" He asked, pointing his wand at the boy. Harry briefly noted that it was made of black wood with white additions on both ends. From afar, it would look like a simple magician's wand from the Muggle shows.

Before Harry had a chance to answer, Zatanna walked to him and took his hand in her. "This is my husband."

Giovanni looked at her flabbergasted. For a few moments, he was unable to say anything. "Husband?" He finally asked.

"Harry Potter, sir. It's... a pleasure to meet you?" He finally decided. One thing he was sure of was that better not to get on the bad side of your in-laws.

This seemed to actually wake Zatara up. He turned to his daughter. "What were you thinking! Do you have any idea how worried I was!? First, you disappear without as much as a note, then you don't answer any texts and finally, you're gone for a night and then half a day! It's afternoon already!" He finally calmed down a bit. "You are in big trouble young lady." He stated firmly.

"Lady indeed." Sirius finally decided to join the discussion. "Since yesterday, your daughter is Lady Zatanna?" He looked for confirmation. After a nod, he resumed. "Lady Zatanna Potter of Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter."

"Wait. Potter... As in Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived?" Father and Daughter asked at the same time.

Harry immediately saddened. "Yeah... That's me..." He really hated that title.

"They are both underaged! How could they even get married!" Zatara started to argue.

"Well... Since last year, Harry is emancipated. And the minimum age for a witch is fifteen." Sirius pointed out to the angry father.