Chapter 2 - Viva Mag Vegas

Vegas Magic - Chapter 2

Viva Mag Vegas!

He focused on the doors. He had his wand in one hand when he opened the doors. Outside he was greeted by a very much alive Sirius Black, his godfather!

"Sirius!?" Harry shouted surprised.

"Hya Pup... Can I come in?" He gave him a sheepish mischievous grin (don't ask how).

Too stunned to actually think straight, Harry walked to the side and let his godfather enter. Sirius looked around whistling. This prompted Harry to actually look around more closely. He noted that the place was a mess. The decorations were knocked over, some of the furniture was in a state of half-transfiguration between... whatever they were and a bed, finally there were tons of coins scattered around. Literally everywhere. He almost stumbled over a gold bar the size of bread loaf lying around.

"What the..." Harry never had a chance to finish because just then Zatanna entered the room. She now wore spaghetti strap lilac top, white trousers that reached just above her ankle and white trainers.

"Oh... I didn't think we made quite that big mess..." She said.

Sirius whistled again. "If I knew you were this busy pup, I would've waited a bit longer." He grinned at the blush that crept on Harry's face. He briefly noted that Zatanna also blushed, but his eye landed on her hand, more specifically on her finger. He started cackling madly. "Oh my! Prongs would be proud of you, pup! Landing such a pretty fish in just two days! I'm impressed!"

"Uh... Zatanna... Meet my dogfather, Sirius Black... The very dead Sirius Black." The last one was a jab directed at his godfather who was rolling on the half-transfigured armchair.

"Yeah... Sorry..." Sirius actually had the decency to look at least a bit apologetic. "I figured since the Rat could fake his own death, why not try it myself. It's actually harder than it seems ya' know?" Seeing the frosty glare from his godson Sirius shrugged and continued. "Finally, I came up with a different plan. But I decided to at least do something right and give you the best birthday ever. I managed to force the ol' Whiskers to allow you to travel to Magical Las Vegas, Mag Vegas for short, for a fully paid stay in Black Casino and Hotel, which I am the owner by the way."

Harry had half-mind to hug his godfather. The other half was screaming to hex him into oblivion and back.

"But couldn't you reveal yourself to us when we arrived?"

"I did. You were too drunk to recognize me in disguise." Sirius gave another chuckle. He pulled out a wand and waved over his face. His beard and mustache disappeared. Suddenly, Harry remembered seeing him during the evening. He was the one that gave him the coins! Seeing the realization dawn on Harry, Sirius smiled. "The best investment in my life! You robbed four casinos since you arrived here. And best of all, you won the Malfoy's casino." At that Harry couldn't help but smile. "But who is this pretty lady?" Sirius finally asked.

"This is..." Harry was unsure what to say, but the woman in question came to his help.

"I'm his wife, Zatanna Potter." She said confidently.

Sirius rose from his armchair and walked to her. To Harry's surprise, he bowed to her, albeit still grinning like a madman. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Potter."

"Charmed." She giggled when he took her hand and kissed it.

"Um... can someone explain to me one thing?" Harry asked confused. "What the fuck!?"

Before anyone could answer the question, a loud squeak got their attention. In the corner, there was a cage with a small bird with purple feathers. In response, there was a screech from the other room. Harry and Sirius pointed their wands in that direction. A small griffin walked into the room. He looked around, yawned, and sat in an empty box in the corner. Zatanna cooed at the cute show.

Vegas Magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें