"Dress po?" I confusingly looked at them.

"Yes bibi, tara hatid kita sa dressing room." The hairstylist then took a black cloth bag where the dress was securely wrapped and was hanging on the cloth rack.

Nakarating na kami sa dressing room, it was quite a hassle because there were only a few stalls and a lot of students were changing.

"Nandito lang ako sa labas, in case you need help." She offered. She handed me the bag, I took it and went inside.

Binuksan ko yung laman nang bag, pagkakita ko palang ang ganda na. It is a semi-formal burgundy haltered neck dress that ends below my knee. Humarap ako sa salamin at hinarap ko yung dress sa katawan ko para makita kung gaano kaganda ang bestida.

"Natalia?" The hairstylist called out from outside. "Eto rin po yung red doll shoes, para bumagay sa outfit niyo." She slid a box under the door. (DA DOOR!, Joke lang)

"Ah sige, thank you po."

I wore the dress and it fits my body perfectly, bagay na bagay saakin, I also wore the red doll shoes to complete the look.

Ang ganda ko ngayon.

I was mesmerized of what I am seeing, I did a few turns to check how pretty the dress is. It made me look taller I guess, my height currently is 5'6 and buti nalang hindi ako nag heels. My hairstyle made it look more cuter because it was an infinity knot and my curled hair ended below my shoulders, a few strands of hair was hanging in front of my face. It was simple but, elegant.

I looked at myself one last time, then I decided to go out. Medyo nahihiya ako.

Nakatalikod yung hairstylist so I called her, "Ate, okay po ba?"

She turned around and was shocked.

"OH MY GOD!" A few people was shocked with the sudden scream of my hairstylist, kaya nagtinginan din sila sa gawi namin. "ANG GANDA!" She said frantically waving her hands while squealing.

Nakita ko paparating din yung adviser ko, Mrs. Castro was clearly irritated and my make-up artist was trying his best to calm her down while walking towards us, they stopped as they were astounded when they saw me.

"OH MY GOD BEH, KAMUKHA MO NA NGA SI LIZA SOBERANO!" He placed both of his hands sa magkabilang mukha niya. "OMG! I cannot accept the fact, dapat ako lang huhu." He fake cried as he was wiping imaginary tears from his eyes.

"Maganda nga Ms. Montenegro," Mrs. Castro complimented with a smile, "Tara na, the competition is about to start."

**

"Good day everyone! This year an educational debate will be held and watched globally, competitors from different schools and universities will be competing one another, may we call on our judges to introduce themselves as well as the rules and criteria." The host greeted everyone.

Umakyat na yung mga judges at nag explain ng rules and criteria about sa debate.

"Since this is an international debate," Aniya ng isang judge. "We will only accept the English language. This year it will be a one on one debate, which means it will be a debate not on teams"