Chapter Two

*6 months later*

I'm woken up by the light peaking through my curtains. Today is my final weigh in. The last six months have been hell and I know I have done more than enough to shed the pounds. I haven't left my house in those six months no one has seen me. I look at myself in the mirror and I don't see the same fat girl anymore. I see a very confident and beautiful girl. I have been to hell and back over these months and I hope today I reach my goal, so far up till today I have lost sixty pounds and my goal is seventy. I know I'm reaching for the sky, but I can do this. I walk into my bathroom to freshen up, I quickly get dressed into my workout clothes. I decide on some yoga pants and a plain black sports bra. I have never seen my stomach this flat and I feel amazing. I make my way to my in house gym I had built and my personal trainer is already there.

"Bella good morning, How do you feel?" He asks

"I feel great Mario, I never thought I would look like this." I say in disbelief, and I'm not lying never did I think I would look like this.

"I'm glad you actually do, you look great. So are you ready for todays workout, then the last weigh in?" He's very enthusiastic. I nod.

"Ok, thirty minute run come on." he says motioning me to the treadmill.

I smile and start to turn up the speed.

"Ok Bella ready?" I nod frantically.

"Step on the scale."

I'm so nervous because if I actually did lose those 70 pounds I would have accomplished something that meant more than my acting career.

I step on and it seem like a life time had gone by before I see the final numbers 150 lbs.

"Bella you went over you did it" Mario cheers.

I did I lost 80 lbs. I LOST 80 lbs!!

"Oh my god Mario I did it!" I cheer and hug him. Without him I wouldn't have done it.

"Mario thank you so much I seriously can't thank you enough." I say almost in tears.

Mario just smiles and his phone begins he looks at it and looks back at me. "Hey I have to get going but I'll see you next week we still have to keep you in shape alright."

I nod and he give me another hug and with that he was off.

I walk up the stairs and I look at myself in the mirror, Nathan's words come to my mind 'not even prayer can help you lose the weight'. Well I guess he was wrong I did it. I lost the fucking weight I can wait to see his reaction when he see's me. He will regret all those words that left his mouth, karma is on my side on this one.

I finish my shower and I go down to my kitchen to make lunch. I'm in the mood for a tuna salad. As I'm eating I hear my phone ring. I look over at it and it's Angie.

"Hello?" I say playfully.

"Hey I have your first appearance. Since your weight loss." If I know her she has a devilish smile on.

"Ok, where?" I ask a bit scared.

"THE VMA'S" she yells and I have to pull my phone away from my ear. "You will be presenting an award and trust me people who made fun of you and gave you hate will fucking choke on those words" she says with a passion, but she hasn't seen how much more weight I have lost since the last time she saw me. She last saw me when I had only lost forty pounds and she flipped. I can't wait till she see's me now with forty more off.

"You did what?" I yell into the phone. I'm a bit shocked I didn't want to be in front of the cameras so soon, I know I would have to but, I want to wait at least a couple more months.

"I know, who is the best PR." She praises herself. "I already have everything ready your outfit, your ride, and it will be ready by the day which is this upcoming Sunday" This Sunday! I internally scream. I'm so not ready for this. I can't just walk up on stage and do just fine.

"Umm, Angie.. Why the hell didn't you tell me sooner? I don't think I can do this just yet." I know I'm being stupid, but I don't want to do this.

"Bella, you're going to do just fine. Plus Nathan will be there with Ariana and trust me he will want to die when he sees you. So do we have a deal." it does sound tempting.

"Fine, I'll do it. So what exactly will I be doing?"

"You will present an award, and all that shit." really all that shit? I laugh and shake my head.

"Ok, will I know I which award or do I have to wait till the day of?"

"You will be presenting, Song of the Year. Well now you know, I have to go take care of some things, but the dream team will be at your house first thing Sunday to get you ready, and I'll meet you on the carpet. Ok?" I nod but then realize she's on the phone.

"Yes I got it, thanks I'll see you there." I hang up and start to freak out. What if when he sees me he freaks out as well. Because I know I will. I wonder what Angie has picked out for me to wear? I can't really stress out over this, I just hope everything will go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey babes! So this is the last update of the year! I can't to see what the next year hold for everybody. I wish you guys the best year of your life yet! Please comment below what you think of this chapter, and vote! I love you guys!!! if y'all are partying be safe, and yeah xxxx