REVENGE ON YOU.

As the sun down from the west mountains of the fallen city of great empire, a one woman was looking at the way her godly grandfather, Helios, taking retreatment for the day from her charriot. Her pets and only mates who had been through all the miseries with her were now laying on the dried grasses blinking at their mistress. Medea let herself to smile at them as the two drgons nuzzled their heads at her feet. Their cold fur brushed against her tan skin as she shut her eyes and tried to calm her mind.

It wasn't easy.

Last thing she needed today was killing her own pets with the vicious magic in her veins just because she couldn't make her calm down.

She regretted it.

Her own sons died because of her anger for a man. A man who didn't even worthy for what they had been. She turneddown her own father because of him. She had to watch her own brother killed himself because of him. She lost her kingdom, lost the life that surrounded by precious things and people because she thought nothing-not a single thing was precious than his warming smile. But, why? She had been in love with a man who just used her, like a weapon and threw away after its tip was broken.

But she still wanted to run in to his hands-tell him that it wasn't her who killed their children, and beg him to live with her to the very end. She wanted to tell him that she could forgive him for leaving her and their children to take the throne and marry the princess of Corinth. She almost did it-but she knew what that could lead her at the end. She never wanted some pity and reasons to live her life. She never wanted to regret her choices.

But look at them, Medea! Look how they made your life into this perfect tragic story! Aren't you pathetic, like your own aunt?

Her aunt.

No.

It isn't the way. Going back to her won't change this. It will never change a thing.

But what you have been left with your life to make a change? You ruined your life Medea. Go back. Start it from where you've stopped.

And now, the day was over.

After a millions of years, she became a perfect villan for the story of Jason and the Argonauts- and people used to tell about how vicious she was and how she killed many without a heart and how the poor Jason fell for her and regretted his choice and tried to begin his life again with the princess of Corinth-Creusa. As their sweet children were looking with bigger eyes, they continue the story and tell them how the witch managed to kill the princess and also her own children and the way she abandoned Jason after doing all those horrible things. Then they tell their kids to realize the advice, and be a good kiddo for the rest of their life.

(But they didn't know she helped the Argonauts to escape from Colchis and to gain the Golden Fleece. They didn't know the way she'd been in love with their hero and the way she risked her own life for him. They didn't know how she protected the man she loved and how faithful she was to great Jason. They didn't know the way he kissed her temple and muttered beautiful words to her, that how glad he was to have a wife like her. They didn't know the way she sang utterly sweetest songs about ancient lands and strong people who built them to her two boys, and the way she tapped their fingers in a smooth rhythm while they were sleeping. They didn't know that she sent that poisonous dress to that little princess to make sure that girl was capable of living with her man. They didn't know she was dying in every movement when she realized her anger killed her own children.
She was left. Without a hope. With no love.

Now she needed it. Revenge. For everything.

With no mercy, of cause.

A/N: Phew! Done it. It took so much time, but I won't regret it. Feel free to ask anything. Learn the love. Just live to love.