|| ENTRY 8 ||

~Here is the eighth entry

~Here is the eighth entry. You can show support, by simply pressing the star button. To meanevv , you can mention wattpad users [In the Mention Section Below] , so that they can support you. Good luck ! 😊

 Good luck ! 😊

~meanevv

THE DEVIL AGENT~ Bexan Ivanov witnesses a surprise terror attack during his 13th birthday and loses his father in the middle of the terror attack

THE DEVIL AGENT
~ Bexan Ivanov witnesses a surprise terror attack during his 13th birthday and loses his father in the middle of the terror attack. A terrorist attempts to kill Bexan but fails because a heroic girl with a sniper saves him. Later Bexan knew, the heroic girl who saved him is actually an agent who works in a hidden agency, the unheard Onic Agency! Where undercover agents save the world in secret!

Bexan felt immensely grateful towards the heroic girl who saved him from the brutal terrorist. After that, he decided to become an agent. Bexan was indebted to Onic so he pledged to give his full service to the said agency. Within 11 years, Bexan trained his ass off to become District 10's Supreme Commander and in order to do that, he has to get a hold of one of the biggest cases in Onic and that is terminating The Camorra Mafia Group.

Bexan won't be handling this big time case alone. He will be assigned with a job partner, but wait a minute! Not just any job partner! Bexan becomes partners with a female agent who's a complete sloth. Lilith Divina helps Bexan with his first assignment in terminating the Camorra Mafia group. Bexan finds Lilith uncooperative with a drunken man's soul. Will their first assignment turn into a success? Or will it turn into a complete catastrophe?

MENTION SECTION --- >>>

VOTING LINE IS OPEN FROM JULY 8 , 2020 TO JULY 14, 2020
GOOD LUCK PO 😁💕