Shawn Mendes Imagine

Shawn was performing his last song of the night, at his headlining show in Canada. You were back stage singing along to the famous tune of life of the party. Shawn had previously told you that it was written for you. " Thank you canada for having me ," he said into the mic while running off the stage. You ran up to him and jumped in his arms " that was amazing babe ." He just smiled and kissed your cheek . Oh how you loved that smile . You wished you could see it everyday but he was so busy writing songs and performing and such. You loved him so much. You were snapped out of your thoughts by feeling his warm breathe against your ear " i want you so bad baby, " he whispered you could feel his erection against your thigh and you smirked. You decided you were gonna have fun with this. He pulled you into the dressing room and you pushed him onto the couch. You straddled his lap and started kissing him. A few minutes into the kiss you started rolling your hips on him. He groaned in pleasure and you got off of him and walked to the door, swaying your hips. His eyes got darker then his usual hazel color. You knew he was pissed off but you wanted to hear him beg. " Where do you think you're going " he said through gritted teeth, jaw clenched. He looked so hot in this faze and you wanted to do nothing more then fuck him. You continued walking to the door and you could feel his arms wrap around your waist as he spun you. " I asked you a question" he said. You were kinda scared but completely turned on by this new shawn you've never seen before. Instead of replying you slammed you're lips onto his neck and started going up and down. You found his sweet spot and you finally bit down and he moaned. " You're turning me on so bad right now " he exclaimed. You dropped down onto your knees and pulled his khakis down. You saw that his boxers had this huge tent and he groaned as you started palming him through his boxers. " Stop with the teasing , please." He yelped. He pulled you up by you're waist and stripped you until you were in your lace bra and panties. He bit his lip and looked at you up and down. He threw his shirt off so he was only in his boxers. You pushed him onto the couch once and again and got on top of him. Right away he flipped you guys so he was in control. You looked at his abs and ran your hand across them. He leant down and pecked your lips. He went down your jaw leaving a trail of hickeys that would be there for the next few days. He slowly un-did your bra and pushed your panties down. He pushed his boxers down and slammed inside of you , not giving you a chance to adjust. He kept a nice slow paste going in and out. You got tired of him going slow and you whined, " Faster shawn, please " you started going in and out of you faster and faster. Hearing a mix of moans and groans between the two of you. He hit your g-spot and you moaned louder than you've been all night. " Oh my god , Shawnnn " you moaned. He knew you were close and you could tell he was to. " Oh my god baby you're so fucking tight " He groaned. You could feel him twitch inside of you and you both hit you're climaxes at the same time. Your naked body's collapsed onto each other and he still hadn't pulled out & honestly you didn't care. He put his head on you're shoulder and you could feel his sweaty hair on you're shoulder. He finally pulled out and you whimpered at the loss of him. He laughed while putting on his boxers and shorts and said, " that was the hottest thing " You pulled on his shirt and smiled. " You look amazing in my clothes " Shawn turned away and looked in the corner and saw Brian watching the whole thing ..

I'm sorry if this is bad haha .. I enjoy writing these tho (: . @slushishawn on twitter , is me .