Prologue

Several years passed since the Sunrise Warriors have been virtually wiped out during the Sunrise Purge. The whereabouts of those who survived are a mystery. However, it seems as if the Mavericks were going to have an encounter with one of them. Some of the Reploids were tested with a device that could potentially grant them a new power. However, all of those who had tested the device were unable to handle the power inside whether they were a Maverick or a prisoner.

"Blast it... Where's Sukaji when we need him...?" The leader of the Mavericks was in his quarters upon hearing about these results... "He would have liked to have these powers... Is there anyone else around here that could handle these powers?!" He looked over to another reploid.
"Lord Sigma, we know of one possible candidate for this. However, this reploid already has too many powers to take this device. We'll need to take them by force."
"Who is this reploid you speak of then?" Sigma asked.
"It is one of the Sunrise Purge Survivors, Stormheart Alpha." Sigma's assistant replied.
"Hmm.... Very well... It seems as if we're going to need to find a way to take her back. Have we located her?"
"Affirmative. She's been located at the Maverick Hunter Headquarters."
"Good. It's been a while since we've seen her. We're going to need to figure out how to lure her here. I think it's about time we had a little reunion."