Movie Night

*****

"The time I first saw her,
she was stabbed and I knew
that I needed to be in her life"

*****

Chaewon's POV

I was in the diner and it wasn't busy today. Hyewon-unnie is off today since she wanted to go somewhere with Minju after school.

I'm really lazy today as there wasn't any customer coming in. I was just scrolling my phone and then I heard the door opened.

"Welcome to Iz*diner" I said and then when I saw who it was at the door it brighten up my day.

"Hii-chan!!! How are you? How was first day at Iz*academy?"

"It was ok until Wonyoung got piss when she saw Nako and all"

"I'm sure those two will resolve it since Eunbi-unnie doesn't like it when two people to her end up hating each other."

"Yeah. . . where is Hyewon-unnie?"asked Hitomi as she looked around and didn't see Hyewon.

"She is on a date with Minju"

"Oh and you aren't?"

"Uhmm"

"Unnie let's go out, you don't have any customers so you can close early, please!" pouted Hii-chan as she had her hands together begging me to go out with her.

"Why not"

"Arigatoo!!"

I checked everything before closing and then closed the door.

"Where you want to go Hii-chan?"

"Your choice unnie"

"Then let's go to the movies"

At the movies

"Hii-chan what movie do you want to watch?"

"Anything as long as I don't fall asleep"

"Oki then"

We were now in the room and we took a seat in the middle in the back where we can see well.

Hitomi was on my left. She was eating her popcorn peacefully and then the movie was about to start when I saw Hyeju taking a seat just in front of us.

Hitomi pokes my arm.

"Unnie isn't that Minju and Hyewon unnie?"

"Yeah it is, let's not bother their date" I said and smirk since for sure I'm going to tease those two.

We were now mid-way in the movie and Hitomi leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around mines.

I leaned also my head on hers and wanted to cuddle with her. And so I decided to lift the arm rest that was between us.

I moved closer to her and started to cuddle her.

We just kept our position and I saw Hyewon-unnie was leaning closer to Minju.

As they were getting closer. Minju bumps her forehead with Hyewon-unnie's forehead.

"Bwaahahahahaha" I laughed so loud that Hii-chan looked at me and then Hyeju looked behind and saw us.

I and Hii-chan just waved at them and smiled at the same time.

Hyewon was so angry when she saw me. While Minju had her head low since she was blushing.