아홉번째장

"Yena unnie?" yuri peek at yena's room door.

Yuri smile as she saw yena peacefully sleeping, Her heart is at ease knowing yena slowly opening her self again.

"Wake up unnie" Yuri slightly tap yena's shoulder.

"Hmm.." yena shifted her body to the other side.

"We gonna be late if you don't wake up now!" yuri said as she keep shaking yena's shoulder.

"Argh! fine fine!" yena stood up with her eyes half close.

Yuri smile in victory.

"Now take a shower and get down okay?" yuri said as she pointed yena's uniform that she prepared then yuri got out of yena's room.

"Tch! Why does it feel she's the boss here." yena whine but obey what yuri told her.

"I don't want to go to school todaaaay." Yena said as she weakly walk towards her car.

"Yuri. wanna cut class today?" Yuri hit yena in the arm.

"Yah! you know I can't do that. aissh."

"C'mon just one day won't hurt." Yuri glared at yena.

"If you keep saying that I'll just text kwangbae to pick me up.." yuri get her phone ready to text hyewon.

Yena quickly snatch yuri's phone.

"Fine. I will go to school. Don't text kwangbae." yena said. Defeated.

"Now give my phone back."

"Why aren't you buying a new phone? This looks old." yena said as she give yuri's phone back.

"I don't have the time to buy.. and I'm saving.." yuri said as she stop in front of yena.

Yena was stun as yuri turn to her and fix her necktie.

"Pfft. You are grown up but you don't know how to tie a necktie." yuri said as she focus on fixing yena's necktie.

"Mrs. Kim do it for me." Yena look at yuri who's focus on tying.

"But I don't mind you doing it for me starting now." both of them smile.

They both enter yena's car with a smile on their face.

"Seatbelt." yena utter.