~chapter7~ 🔫👁👄👁

(Btw hizatchi had to go do a interview ) Shota POV:
.......time to call Hizachi, we are going to be fathers now.

Shota smiled at the thought of having a son he was never planning on having one ,but he was determined to have izu but he was concerned..

Why did problem child keep repeating the word yuki?maybe he likes snow that much ?

(Btw auther note I didn't explain how ms.maria looked like she had white hair and always, has a white flower headband. Her eye color was also green that's is why she has a necklace that is white fading to green. )

S:shota  h:hizatchi
~ringggg ringg-~
H:HEYYYYY-
S-shut it
H:....
S:*sigh* were adopting izuku-
H:OMG WERE FINNALY ADOPTING THE LITTLE LISTENER FINNALY-
-Hangs up-
Seems like Hizachi doesn't have a problem with that ,.........WAIT "HE CALLED ME DAD HE CALLED ME DAD HE CALLED ME DAD HE CALLED ME DAD"

  this went on for some time so I'll skip
                       ~ThE nExT dAy~
They got ready and all that jazz while Hizachi was kissing the life out of shota and fInNaLy made it to the orphan. Only for them to get the news that-.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS NOT HERE he was with me yesterday?!"

"S-shota calm down l-let them explain. "

"Thank you its seems that midoriya escaped and ran away-"

"Why would he run away ?! You fuckers must have done something for him to run away!"

Shota and Hizachi looked at the male worker and they both saw a hint of fear in his eyes. But they let if slide thinking they were the one that made him feared them , only for later to know the disgusting truth . Both went back home devastated shota stayes up late and look around the neighborhood or anywhere to find him. But to no luck they never found him police gave up on the case due to him being quirkless. Shota didn't like that and started arguing with them. Of course they send police officers to look for him but to no avail .
1 month past,

2month past,

5 month past,

                          3years past

                          4 years past

                      - 6years in total-
(I will explain how izu looks like!
He has a dark green sweater that is fireproof and ice proof sweater it's very light so it wont be a problem when he jump on the roof he has 37 knives in total 15 in his pocket 7 on both his shoes ,yes his shoes has a secret capartment I dont know how but he has it that's izu for you. 6 on his waist, and 1 knives each dangling on the 2 pets collar,  👁👄👁. He has a voice changer drawn as sharp teeth that reaches from his mouths to the middle of his nose that he of course created and made it suprisingly light as if it was never there.You can only see his green eyes that holds no emotions andddddddd a black Jean's. His pendant on his neck showing of the beutiful color it holds , and of course his black shoes its light as well and he fucked around with it he made it bounceable (yall know the game subway surfer were you get those jumpy shoes yea it's like that one ) he can hop of 47 feet at most , once he lands you cant hear him he add a special effect you wont be able to hear his footstep even when jumping of rooftop! Unique right?....right?
ANNNNDD that's it on to the storyyyy)

Izu pov:
It's been 6 years since I have last seen da-i mean shota I'm currently 13 in 4 days is my birthday....yay I guess it's the same thing like every year ...just on about my day like it wasn't by birthday buf I like it that way. Oh did you know-
"hisssss"
"grrrrrr"
"hm? Yuki,  yami what-"
I look down to see a low life thug trying to steal a purse from a lady
" *sigh* "
I look at yuki and yami to give them a signal to wait hear I jumped down the 3 story rooftop and look at the criminal seeing he doesn't notice me thanks to my  shoes. I walked up to him and I looked at the lady she was being cornered I hold my finger up to my mouth to signal her to keep quit then I did what any human being would do.