"Do people not tell you that you are like a tree? You are constantly rude, just like a pine tree." Suho said. They were still talking. Banryu looked unamused. He jerked forwards to Suho like he was going to go for him but didn't. Suho did the same.

  Those two I swear. I will knock their heads together one day. I felt my eyes get heavier, and I fell asleep on my brother's shoulder.

  The test was today. I was a little nervous. Some of the boys had sticky notes stuck to the boys in front of them. Suho did it to Yeoul and Hansung did it to Suho. But it must have been hard to pass because I passed and so did Banryu. No one else.

Later that evening, we were eating dinner. Yeoul was staring at a green leaf he held in his chopsticks. "What is this? Is it a sprout?" He said, off in a daze.

"It tastes good." A voice spoke up, and it was Hansung? What was he doing here? "It tastes like mom's cooking." He was way too innocent for this it's adorable. I felt the need to protect him all the time. He had this childish innocence about him that made everyone in Hwarang House fond of him.

"Why are you here?" Yeoul asked, looking at him confused. We're supposed to eat with roommates. He's not our roommate. However it doesn't bother me. We're all friends here. Well, supposed to be anyway. "I like it here. My roommates are annoying to eat with." He said, looking at Banryu, and glared at him. Banryu looked at him in confused. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. "They're your friends. They're not nice." Hansung pouted, and went back to eating his food. Banryu sighed, and I could almost see a bit of guilt on his face. He was sitting beside me. He then looked at Seonu. "I told you, you cannot survive here." Because I was sitting beside Banryu and with the chopsticks in my hand, I turned them upside down in my hand and use the top to jab him hard on the hand. He pulled his hand back instantly. "Ah!" He said, holding his hand. "He already has a fail he'll be gone soon." Banryu said, trying to explain his actions. "What did we talk about?" I asked, through gritted teeth. "Are you that proud that you passed?" Yeoul spoke up. "Besides, you're not the only one who passed. Harin did too. And I also think that Dog-Bird's answer was the best." Banryu threw down his chopsticks and looked at Yeoul. "What?" He asked.

"Everyone thinks so too, do you not?" This kid lives for the drama. Every one quiet. "The anniversary of a death....Is that very important?" Seonu asked. I looked down at my bracelet. "Who's death?" Suho asked him. "She said our mother." We all looked at him, sympathy in our eyes. "You should go then. We finished our assignment." Hansung said, an innocent look on his face as he put food in his mouth.

We were all lying awake in our beds that night. None of us could sleep. "This is a prison. We finished the assignment. Why must I sleep with you?" Suho complained, sitting up. "Then leave." Yeoul told him, coming down from his own bed.

"You said it's like a prison. You should go home to your family too." He said, looking from Suho to Sun-Woo. Banryu jumped up in his bed. "I am warning you. Do not do anything stupid. Don't make me suffer because of you." He did have a fair point, if I had to suffer once more because of them, I will hurt them.

"What is your plan?" Suho asked, curious. "You would not do something stupid."

"I have paved the way slightly." Yeoul smiled, and started explaining that he gave Wihwa and his assistant strong liquor to pass them out. "It is the killer of all liquors. One drink, and your body grows weak. Two drinks, and you do not recognise your own parents. The killer of all liquors." He explained.

"Are you saying Hwarang House is unguarded right now?"

"Go if you wish to go. Stay if you wish to stay. But it will be better to go, since you will take the blame just the same." He answered. "Do you think this lunacy makes sense?" Banryu asked, annoyed. "Tattle if you want. But it'll be after we leave here thought." Banryu pretended to go for Suho again, and got the same gesture back. "What will you do?" Yeoul asked my brother. "I'm going." He said. "I don't know," I hesitated. "I thought you had a reason to go." Yeoul asked Seonu. They all ended up leaving, and Banryu and I were in the room still.