Wild Horses Can't Be Broken

All of my soulmates sat on the leather couch before me, curiosity dancing in their eyes. I huffed a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Ok, so I know that this is probably the last thing you all expected me to do right after a panic attack, but y'all need to know something very important. You can NOT expect to wrap me up in bubble rap and shove me in a padded vault somewhere." At that, Clint raised his hand up and opened his mouth to speak. "Nope. No questions until the end." He frowned and slumped back into the cushions like a child throwing a tantrum. 

"Now, where was I...? Oh yes, I am a country girl. I grew up on a freaking farm. I can hold my own, I'm stubborn as a mule, and I have a mean right hook when threatened. So, do not try to break me. I can not be broken down into some little house wife. I am going to do stuff. I have my whole life. So, any questions?" 

All was silent for a moment until Tony spoke up.

"You said earlier that your panic attacks happen for three main reasons. Which was it earlier?" Damn... I was hoping that they would have dropped that by now. 

"Well, um, it was a combination of two of them. I was still kinda overwhelmed by everything, and, um the other had to do with my meds..." I trailed off and looked down in shame. I hated feeling weak. Especially in front of men. Next was Bruce's turn.

"What do you mean by it had to do with your meds?" I sighed and looked back up to meet all pairs of eyes.

"So, um, I told you about selling the farm and everything. Well, my medication wasn't cheap and I the farm didn't sell for much. Most of the money from that I had to use to get here and get a hotel room. After all the traveling expenses, food, rooming, and everything else, I just couldn't afford my medication." I saw Bruce stiffen and the others look at me with a questioning gaze.

"Jessie, how long have you been without your medication?" Oh Bruce, you definitely wont like this answer...

"Three weeks..." Once again Tony spoke up.

"Just tell Bruce what medication you need and we can get it for you. No big deal." He waved his hand brushing it off. I furrowed my brow and opened my mouth to refuse, but Tony beat me to the point. "No. You are taking the meds. It's not good to go off of them." I closed my mouth and nodded before telling Bruce what I needed. He assured me that he would have it by tomorrow afternoon.

"Alright perfect! Wow, it got late real quick huh?" I looked out the massive windows to see the sun already set and the moon showing its face. "Well, I will see y'all in the morning I guess."

"Wait wait... What do you mean by that?" This time it was Sam who spoke up. 

"I mean, I'm gonna head back to my hotel room. I'll see you guys in the morn-" Before I could finish, I was picked up bridal style by none other than the god of thunder himself. 

"But Lady Jess you must stay here with us. You are our mate after all." Oh boy....

"Um... Thor, could you please set me back down...?" I could feel the jitters slowly working their way back into my body. "There is one other thing I forgot to tell you guys. Uh, so, I know this is weird but there is a reason for it. I can't do much physical contact until I truly learn to trust you..."

All of my mates stiffened and looked angered at this comment so I quickly continued to explain.

"When I was in high school, I got my first real crush. He was my best friend and he knew all my secrets. He was the only guy I ever let hug me or dance with me. One night, after a homecoming dance, I told him that I really liked him. He said he liked me back and I was over the moon. The next morning, He texted me that he didn't like me that much and that he was being stupid. Ever since then, I have had some serious trust issues... they include physical touch." I once again looked down in shame at how unstable I was. God they must be regretting meeting me...

"We understand, and we will work to earn your trust. As for the hotel issue, you are family now. You will stay at the tower. You cant get rid of us that easily." I looked up to see Bucky smiling at me. I smiled back before realizing something.

"What room am I staying in?"

"Oh you can stay with me tonight Baby..." Tony smirked as my cheeks flushed a bright red before getting slapped at the back of the head by Bruce. He rubbed his head and pouted at his science bro.

"I'll take you to a guess room. You can stay there until we get a more permanent place for you." At that, Clint began to lead me down another hallway while I heard the others reprimanding Tony for his declaration.

I walked quickly behind Clint, trying to keep up with his long strides until he stopped and opened a dark wooden door. I gasped as I saw the room before me. It wasn't what I was used to but it was still beautiful. 

I continued to gape at the room until Clint cleared his throat. I looked back, trying to hide my blush. His large, calloused hands grasped my gentle as he pulled them away from my face so that I blushed even more. 

"You are cute when you blush." He smiled and looked down at me. Suddenly, I thought of a serious question.

"Can I borrow some clothes?"

A/N: ugh.... getting kicked several times by a 300 pound calf hurts like hell, don't let anyone tell you differently. Anywho, here is another update. Let me know what you guys think so far. After Jess gets settled in, I'm going to do individual dating scene chapters for each of the guys. So yeah, anyways, I'm gonna go take some pain meds and try to get some shut eye. Love y'all!

~Sam :)