This Wednesday she had called Gus in after I had my session. It was the best yet. We walked to the car and drove home. Bob gave Gus one looked which made Bob say "What now?!"

"She has gone from being hostile to withdrawn. She just sat there for an hour and never said a word, didn't answer a question and was so off in her own world that she didn't even acknowledge she was being spoken too. The only time she got a reaction was when she asked Shannon if she would prefer to do her counselling with Liam when he got home. To which she got a single nod and more staring into space," Gus said.

"Well that is that, we are not forcing her to go back. Liam wouldn't approve," Bob said. "It don't work for everyone."

"Yeah that is what I thought. Liam never completed his either. He was worse than Shannon," Gus said.

"Yeah never could get him to do it as a kid either. He would sit in silence and knew exactly when his time was up. The counsellor swore blind that he counted ever second and minute till his hour was up as there were no clocks in the room," Bob said laughing. "In the end his mum refused to force him to go anymore as she said it was causing him more issues than solving them. I disagreed, we had one hell of a row and she threatened to never sleep with me again so he stopped going."

Gus laughed.

It pleased me that I had something in common with Liam. I had always thought of us as 'opposites attract' but maybe we were more alike than I thought.

The kids were on holiday with my parents. Just some caravanning thing but it was something they would love. My sister had gone with them to help out as she knew they would knacker my mum and dad out. My dad was taking Liam's being locked up pretty bad and ended up in hospital with suspected angina. So my parents needed the break and also wanted to feel that they were being helpful. They were but having Liam's parents across the road made it easier to ask them if I needed anything.

Gus's son had gone to his grandmothers for a week even though he could have gone with my parents.

Joe had accepted his dad being away working but we knew he was struggling with it. He scribbled away in his little journal and carried it everywhere with him. My mum said he had won a competition on holiday for singing. He got a little trophy and wanted a picture to put in his book as he dedicated the son to his 'Missing Daddy'. We knew he had sussed something was up.

Tyson and Louisa were dating. Spending the odd night together but not all the time.

Today was the day we were waiting on news from Nigel. They had listened to the recording from Liam and using background noise they had detected certain things like type of plane, airfield worked out from time of arrest to time of call.

Gus had used the pictures of Marvin and Joe as pilots to get some info. The Pilot on our flight remembered the kids and Liam and agreed to do a bit of discreet digging for us with a friend of his at the tower who had spoke with Marvin that time and cracked up when he said he loved them. They all wanted to help track the flight and then offered to fly Nigel and some of the men out to investigate where they might be by pretending they were crew and allowing them to hop between one flight and another so there would be no passport or cost implications.

That was the other problem. All Liam's bank accounts were frozen. Just mine remained open. We don't know why they froze them but the same happened with Gus's wife and brother.

In the meantime I had bills to pay and had Liam not set up another emergency account which Tyson had used to sort the kids out when we were on the run. If it weren't for that I don't know where I would be getting the money from. Gus said it was part of the job to cover your bases in case something like this happened. I ensured I transferred all the money in the account for the building works over to Valda's husband just to be on the safe side. I wanted the house finished when he got home and Liam's nan in her granny flat.