Twenty-eight¶Pepper Dem🌶😉

Começar do início

I looked at Regina.

I'm sure she is just trying to get Ken's attention. Yeye girl!

"Yes! She is dating Nonso and some other boys!" I replied with a dry tone.

"At the same time?"

"Ah ahn! Are you surprise? Nonso is also doing the same thing na!"

"Their relationship is so fake!"

"Exactly!"

Her expression changed as she stared at me. "I hardly see you in class, Naomi!"

"Me? I come to school everyday!"

"When we are having free periods, I hardly see you in class. The same goes to Freddy. He is hardly in class!" her expression morphed into that of a mother suspecting her children.

"The class is always noisy! So we go to a calmer place to study!" I replied.

"Study?" It was obvious that she doubted me. "Then why is your lip swollen and red?"

Oh that! Ever since I heard about the debate, I have committed myself to chewing on my lip. It's the only way I could think of that will help me ease this nervous feeling I am having.

"I usually chew on it! Crazy, right? I'm just nervous!" I chuckled.

"Did you chew on it or someone else did?" she inquired.

I never thought that I would be angry hearing a British accent but I am now. Does she think Freddy and I kiss whenever we leave the class?

"If you think that Freddy and I kissed, then you are wrong! I chewed on my lip myself" I said in the calmest tone I could bear.

She shrugged, "I don't know. I just think that Freddy might be a player!"

Is Freddy a player? I don't know. That's his business! I just know that we will be in this relationship till the end of this term. When he wins his bet and I get my love story, he can date any girl of his choice. But I can't say that to Kate!

"I trust my boyfriend! He won't break my heart! He cares so much about me," I replied, acting like a girl in love.

An unreadable emotion flickered on Kate's eyes before she shrugged. She pulled out her book and began to flip through it.

Freddy walked into the class with some of his friends. They seemed to be completely engrossed in their conversation. They got to the front of my desk.

"I said that Samurai Ranger are the best! You guys shouldn't argue with me!" Freddy fumed. He sipped from his drink, which was fanta.

"Beast morphers are the best jare!" One of his friends hissed and punched his stomach. Freddy winced and slapped the back of the boy's head.

Chai, that slap go pain though it was a playful one.

"Simple sense, you don't have!" Freddy teased and shoved the guy aside. "Samurai rangers are the best. Go and watch all the episodes before you talk". He slumped on his seat and they left while still arguing.

Samurai rangers or Beast morphers? Why are they agruing about that? It is obviously the...What concern me? Abeg! I hardly even watch that stuff. The only words that I love about Power Rangers are NINJA SPIN! Hehe! I like that!

The bell rung and my classmates sauntered into the class. A senior walked in and announced, "The teachers and school management are having an important meeting. Please don't make noise!"