As the five teenagers walk into the cafeteria, Leo turns to Harley and the bionic teens.

"Okay, you guys. That's Principal Perry. She has the temperament of a junkyard dog stuffed into a bad pantsuit." Leo warns the three bionics.

"Hey, you!" Perry yells. "No tongue rings in school! Don't try to hide it. I will take a metal detector to your face!"

"Harley!" A jock from the cool table hollers and waves her over.

"I'll see you guys later," She smiles before heading to the table that belonged to the jocks and cheerleaders.

"This is it," Bree starts as she sees a boy walking in her direction. "My chance for romance. On TV, the new girl always drops her books and the cute guy with the soulful eyes picks them up." She drops her books just as a teacher was walking by, resulting in him slipping and landing on the ground with a thud, papers flying.

"Oops! Sorry, I'm new." Bree says awkwardly and the teacher walks away.

"Okay, your social life is determined by where you sit. We can't sit at the cool table. But we can be cool table adjacent." Leo smirks.

"FYI, Adam just sat down at the cool table," Bree tells.

Leo's eyes widen as he searched the table and his eyes landed on Adam, who was sitting between Harley and a random cheerleader and held the oranges up to his eyes, causing the table of cheerleaders to laugh.

"He can't sit there!" Leo complains. "That's where the football players sit with the cheerleaders. And they pride themselves on finding very clever places to stuff your pudding cup."

"Those girls are talking to him, other than Harley," Chase says. "And they can't talk about shapes and colors forever. See ya." And he leaves to sit down at the empty seat next to Harley, who smiled at him before making conversation.

"No!" Leo cries. "The football players are gonna turn them into the 5th food group. It's a rescue mission. Move-in. Move-in."

The two walk over to the cool table, grabbing the attention of the two bionic boys and cheerleaders.

"Oh, hey, guys. These girls just told me when the football players get here, I'm getting a free pudding cup." Adam happily says.

Harley looks up at Leo. "And I tried to tell him that that's not what they meant."

Leo fake smiles and looks down at the cheerleader next to him and waves. "Hi!" The cheerleader smiles at him as he lowers his head down to Chase. "Walk away," He mumbles. He raises his head again to talk to the previous cheerleader. "How's it going?" Then lowers his head again. "You're in great danger."

Suddenly, the back doors open, revealing the football players. They all chant their way to the table until they stopped when seeing people they don't recognize.

The football captain, Trent, hovers behind Leo, taking a whiff before Leo backs away. Then, Trent rests his hands on the table, leaning towards Chase, grabbing his head to make him face him. This action catches Harley's attention.

"Hey. That's my seat. Get lost before I use you like a napkin." Trent laughs.

"Trent," Harley warns.

Bree walks up to her younger brother, "Chase, we should probably go. He's not very absorbent."

Trent, being who he is, grabs a plastic cup, opens the lid, and spills it all over the table. "Oh, look, a spill!" He grabs a handful of Chase's shirt, lifting him from the chair. "I think I'm gonna wipe it up with your face."

Harley steps in and pushes Trent away from Chase. "Just back off, Trent. He got the message to not sit here again."

Trent laughs. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm just showing the new boy who is the man around here." Pushing Harley out of his way, he makes his way back to Chase until he gets pinned down on the table.