(Y/N)'s Bio

(Y/N) - First Name
(L/N) - Last Name

Looks: (Your Choice)

Age: 19
(College Student)

Height: 5'7 ½
(SCP-1471 is 6'3, she's quite tall)

Family:

(Y/N) is a single child and lives alone.

His mother worked abroad.

His father died by [REDACTED].

Backstory:

Back in (Y/N)'s childhood, he was an average boy, nothing special. Grades were average, looks were average, and everything was average. But that didn't matter for (Y/N), he made a lot of friends back in grade school and high school.

(Y/N)'s parents are special and talented in a way.

His father is a well-known journalist around the world and his mother is a scientist/doctor.

But his father died when he was 16, caused by [REDACTED] somewhere in Russia.
(Y/N) thought he was killed by an accident. After, his mother went missing a few days later.

(Y/N) didn't get a response from her until apparently, she sent him a large amount of money every month in his bank account. Now his mother speaks to him once a week.

He tried to convince his mother to know where she is, but it was classified. He couldn't see her in person. But she was working and earning a lot of money somewhere... classified.

(Y/N) was rather depressed about it, having his father to be dead and a mother that couldn't see him at all. He was all alone, living by himself. But his friends supported him along the way.

(Y/N)'s two main friends, Jill and Bryce. They're friends since grade school.

Jill is intelligent but clingy and Bryce is like, the brawn than the brains.

Now all three of them are 19 and in college. Both of them had their future ahead of them.

Jill was training to be a zoologist and Bryce started his own company for Boxing.

(Y/N) had no clue on what to do in the future so he's been working on Calculus and Physics. Since he was decent good at those subjects.

He is considered being maybe an Engineer. Who knows.

Later on, one of his new friends named 'Glenn', told him to check out an app called Mal0 ver1.0.0. He told him about the rumors behind it.

When you install it, there are no icons or shortcuts that are created for the app. But it sent images through their messages. They mentioned a 'monster'.

(Y/N) thought it was a joke.

So he downloaded it.....