She runs up to Melody and pretty much tackles her,

"I missed you!!" she says kissing both her cheeks.

She then turns to me and gives me a less invasive hug.

"Hi, you're so pretty, I'm Natasha but just call me Tasha. Come on" she takes both of our hands and leads us onto the boat,

we walk up the dock and already you can hear the music blaring, from the boat, 'Pop That' By French Montana was playing.

"Girl this is my song," I say as Tasha is leading us upstairs, to the main deck where everyone is, It was at least 15 people including us, and it was A LOT of girls

"Aye Ken, yo girl back we can sail now" I didn't know that man who said that.

"Girl he is fine as hell. Looks even better in person" Melody whispers into my ear.

"What do you me-" I was cut off by the man approaching us

"Hello ladies, you can help yourself to some food, and liquor if you'd like, I'm about to let the captain know we're ready to get this show on the road." He says greeting us and making his way down the steps.

We emerge from the underside of the boat, and immediately all I see is ass being thrown, and girls walking around in bikinis, Melody did not need my ass here, she has plenty of people to mingle with.

"Come on let's take off these clothes and put on sunscreen."

We go back down the stairs and go into the bathroom.

"Girl, you look so fuckin good, I have good taste," Melody says looking me over

"yeah it is really cute I wouldn't have picked it for myself per se, but I feel good in it," she turns me around and begins rubbing sunscreen on my body. I do the same for her, we exit the bathroom and go back upstairs to the main deck.

"THROW THAT SHITTTTTT" Is all I hear as we get back to the main deck, the guy that greeted us was taking a video on his phone of a boy being twerked on by one of the other girls on the yacht

He turned to look at me and we made eye contact. It was him, that boy in my DM, I turn to Mel and pull her towards the bar.

"Yeah, ima need a few shots."

"Alright, the captain about to start moving this bitch" Jimmy says coming back from under the boat

"Where yo friends at Tasha? they get scared of us already."

"No Jimmy, they went to change, mind the girls you brought here, and don't worry about my girls."

One thing about Jimmy he plays too much and Tasha don't be entertaining that. It's extremely funny to watch them bicker. one time Jimmy and I were at Kendricks house, and Tasha was out with her friends, Jimmy went upstairs put on one of her wigs and acted like he was Tasha, she came through the door holding shopping bags thinking we had a girl there when she saw jimmy sitting on the couch with her wig on, and let's just say ever since then Tasha didn't like Jimmy too much.

"Tyler dance with me" A blonde comes and sits next to me sprawling her legs on top of mine, one of her other friends pulls my arms up and gets me to stand.

"Yeahhhh, finna get my boy some ass!" Jimmy says changing the song. 'Back that azz up' starts playing through the speakers.

Both of the girls that come over to me start dancing on me while Jimmy takes a video, I can't lie, I was cheesin like a mf.

"THROW THAT SHITTTTTT" Jimmy screams.

From my peripheral, I see two girls emerge from under the boat, I quickly glance over and see Alina, It was literally like time stopped when we looked at each other.

Maybe it was under the circumstances we were meeting, maybe it was because she looked so good, but I just froze.

"Oh, shit Brody is that..." Kendrick asks

"Yeah that's her, Tasha you're friends with her."

"No, I actually just met her today, I'm friends with Melody, the girls she's with."

I honestly didn't know what the hell to do, I mean what would I even say to her, she saw what she saw, I begin to scratch my head like a dumbass just staring at her, the two girls I was dancing with were still all over me.

"Aye, can y'all chill on me"

I say to them never breaking my gaze from Alina, damn she really looks good, too good if you ask me.

"Well, are you going to go over there...or stare like a creep?" Tasha asks.

"Can you go with me...y'know like do what y'all girls do."

She looks over to Kendrick who gives her a nod.

"Yeah let's go."

I look back over to Alina, and she just downed three shots back to back, she was laughing with that other girl.

"Tyler, let me do the talking, okay?" I nod in compliance

"Melody, girl I need help putting sunscreen on my back, Alina this is Tyler, I know you don't know anyone here and I don't want to leave you alone, so he'll keep you company until we get back, I won't keep Mel too long." Tasha Takes Melody's hand and, I'm silently applauding her in my head.

Once they left I was just left standing there looking dumb, I didn't know what the fuck to do, do I introduce myself?

"Do you want to take a shot with me?" She says with the cutest smile on her face, I was so happy she broke the ice and said something, I didn't know what the hell to say.

"Yeah"

"What are you having?" she asks moving her petite body behind the bar, she's small but her body, whew.

"Whatever you're having." she holds up the patron bottle and I nod my head letting her know that was fine.

She cuts a lime up. and I just admired her like a creep.

"So you looked like you were enjoying yourself." She says looking up at me with her doe eyes, and a smug smile.

Oh fuck

"I mean I guess" I answer like and Idiot avoiding eye contact. 

"If I were you I'd definitely enjoy pretty girls dancing on me," she says placing a lime and the shot glass in front of me.

"Bottoms up" we both quickly down our shots. She picks up her lime and sucks it, then sucks her bottom lip afterward to catch the fallen juices.

'Oh my lord' I thought to myself