"Hey let's go".

I walked over to the mother.

~ A few minutes later ~

Front Of The House

The scene was disturbing, with blood everywhere. My arm got grabbed. My eyes met her cold eyes.

"Address me a T. Understand", she said tightening her grip on my arm.

"Y-yes".

She let go of my wrist and pushed me into the car. She's always wearing a mask like she doesn't want me to see her identity.

~A few minutes later ~

Car

It was just a few seconds in the car and the guy next to me began to touch my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable. The car stopped and T got out of the car.

"All to myself", he said staking his seatbelt off and pushed me down he ripped my school shirt open.

"Don't please", I said crying.

"Can't stop me", he said forcefully kissing me.

All of a sudden he has pulled off me and pulled out of the car.

"Boss", he said frightened.

"She's mine yo don't fucking touch her".

T stabbed him in the neck bringing her gun out.

"I'll make this quick".

She placed the gun directly against his forehead and shot him. I didn't feel as scared seeing it happen as I was used to seeing it. His body dropped to the ground, and she started pouring gasoline over the body. She lit his body up on fire.

"Move to the front now".

I got out of the car and sat in the front. She finished and got back in the car.

~ A few minutes later ~

She stopped the car for some reason. She looked at me. Oh, my shirt is well it's not wearable. I went to cover my chest but she stopped me and took my shirt off. What is she going to do to me? She reached in the back and grabbed a shirt.