2

September 9th 2016 / Friday

Mina's POV

Guest Bedroom

I awoke to the sound of an engine. I detached my body from Sana and stood up walking over to the window. 

I moved the curtain slightly to get a clear view of what was going on outside. Some girls that were tied up with rope and had ripped clothing were pushed toward a man standing in front of the house.

"I don't think you would like to see what happens out there", she said turning my head to her.

"It's not a pleasant view", she said.

"Why? What is going to happen to the girls?", I asked.

"It's best you don't know", she said.

"Sana Get outside!", the girl said.

She moved away from me and left the room, leaving me with that girl. The one who killed three people in front of me. She came closer to me, I backed away. Trapping myself between her and the wall.

"You try to tell anybody that we are here, I'll find you and kill you in your sleep", she said gripping onto my neck.

I was so scared, that tears rolled down my face.

"Get ready", she said putting my school uniform against my chest.

"Move now!".

I hurried away from her and went into the bathroom.

Bathroom

I soaked my body in the warm water. I closed my eyes recalling all the murders I have seen.

"Hurry up before I come in there and drag you out".

"1 minute".

"DON'T TELL ME ONE MINUTE! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!".

"WELL, I JUST GOT IN HERE! SO BE PATIENT!", I shouted back.

"Fine, my mother will bring you the front".

~ Time Skip ~

Guest Bedroom

I came out dressed and no one was her still, so I headed to the window. I looked out and saw Sana and that girl and the 6 girls were still there with 5 men. Just then that taller girl shot one of the men. I couldn't breathe for a second. It turned into a shootout. One of the girls got shot in the head. All the men were gunned down.