TWENTY

I started to preparing myself since Seonghwa told me that he wanted to asked me to having a dinner together including San. I wore nothing much just an oversized T-shirt with a long skinny jeans. I tied my hair into a pony tail since my hair grew much. I've been thinking to cut that but it seem like I not found the real time yet.

I took my sling bag before going downstairs as I humming softly untill I reach down and I see a two man who was just sit at the couch waiting for me with a very attractive way. Seonghwa just wearing his favourite black outfit meanwhile San wearing a hoodie. They just wore something that they usual used but I'm still can't help myself for praising them again and again.

As I rose my feet toward them, suddenly my phone was ringing and I smiling when seeing the name that appearing on the screen. It's my mate, Yeonjun. I slide the green button as I answer him. He immediately screaming loud before I could say anything.

"Duh! Chills, I still can heard you." I grinning widely and laughter.

"Why you're not telling me you got discharge today?" He sadly said to me and I just pouted my mouth when the image yeonjun pout appeared inside my head.

He wanted to fetch me like usual he done to me but I just don't want to burden him even more. He helped me much, too much for a sadist like me.

"Oh— nothing the thing just happened too fast and you don't have to worry since I got Seonghwa and San here." I telling while my eyes look at the boys.

The just give me a bewildered look but I just shrugging it off not bothered to said anything. I walking slowly and sit beside Seonghwa as I continue had a conversation with Yeonjun.

"We actually want to having a dinner, wanna join us?" I asked him.

"Great then I actually wanted to visit you now so I already on my way to your house." He happily said to me as I can hear his pitched voice.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." I chuckles and declined the call.

"Yeonjun will join us for dinner, is it alright?" I asked two boys who acted like not care even for a little but I knew they actually care. One nodded his head and the other just hummed for respond.

___

We're carpooling together and going to one of my favourite restaurant at there. Is not far from my house but not too closed. Since we were in America mostly they having a western food only, I asked Seonghwa to bring us to the one of famous Burger Station at there.

We lucky enough because we got a table as soon as we arrived there. I sit down beside Seonghwa and in front of me was San and Yeonjun. We sit at the corner of the restaurant as I can see a view at outside. I just observing the people who was coming in and out from the place non stop.

We order the same menu which is a cheese burger with fries while having a glass of coke. We just talking about something and mostly about me, Yeonjun keep asking me if I'm doing good or not.

Geez, I swear he and Seonghwa really a same person.

"Yeonjun, having Seonghwa it's enough for me. Can you don't copy paste him?"

"It's good then, so that's mean you have a very protective brother and friends. You should be thankful for that."

I just laughing about that and shoving my burger into my mouth. I'm not lying the burger was really good and it make me want to eat more since I got not enough food when I staying in hospital. As I continue eating I feel someone staring at me, I lifted my head and my eyes hit him. I widened my eyes and raising my brows to him.