Chapter - 7

Bulbul side.. 

Bulbul rushed inside the hospital and directly headed towards the ward of the girl. 

As she approached the door, she found her parents standing at the door holding tears in their eyes. Bulbul glared at them, because of their foolishness the girl was in trouble. 

Bulbul ignored them and moved in, as there was no use to argue with them. 

As she entered, she found the girl breathing with some difficulties but seems stabilised now. She asked the doctor and came to know that she's better now. Bulbul nodded, she herself checked the girl for once and she was satisfied with her condition, she moved out of the room with other doctors. Bulbul glared at them then the girl's parents who were standing with down gaze as they were guilty of their deeds. 

Bulbul shifted her gaze to the staffs, 

"hua kya tha kal? Bahar security rehti hai na, fir inke saath wo aadmi kaise ghus aaya andar? Inko bhale hi pata nahi hai kya karna hai aur kya nahi lekin baki sab toh jaante hai na! Sabke hote hue itni badi laparwahi hui kaise" Bulbul question glaring at her staff but none were ready to speak, they were standing silently. 

"meine kuch pucha hai sabse! Bahar itni security hote hue wo insan andar aaya kaise" she questioned again this time a bit loudly. 

The staffs tremble to see her anger, a nurse came forward 

"ma'am ye watchman so gaya tha, jo night shift wale doctors the wo bhi sab yahan wahan the. Issi baat ka faida utha ke ye log uss aadmi ko andar le aaye" she told Bulbul who glared at others in return. 

"isse meri first aur last warning samajhna aap sab lekin agar ek bhi aisi galti hui toh job toh sabki jaayegi hi saath hi lock up mei jaaoge wo alag. Am I clear" Bulbul's raged voice created fear in the staff such that none was able to say anything but just shook their head. 

Instructing them to be careful, she headed towards her cabin and Mr. And Mrs Sinha followed her. 

In Bulbul's Cabin. 

Bulbul settled down on her seat and gestured to them (Mr and Mrs Sinha) to sit. They silently secured their place but didn't utter a word their heads were bow down as by now they had realised that whatever they did last night was wrong, they shouldn't be doing that. 

Bulbul glanced at them, feeling the reason behind their silence she spoke, "dekhiye, I understand aap dono kya soch rahe hai. Apne jagah pe aap bhi galat nahi hai main janti hoon, aap dono apni beti ko thik karne ki har koshish kar rahe hai bas, lekin Mr and Mrs Sinha kal raat jo aap dono ne kiya wo thik nahi tha. Iss se aapki beti ki condition aur bigad gayi hai, jo operation shayad hum do - char din mei kar sakte the aab wo delay ho jaayegi humei firse unki health ke stable hone ka wait karna padega.''

Bulbul said softly in order to make them understand, gazing at them she added, 

''Aap dono uske parents hai and I know aap haar nahi maanenge lekin please agli baar kuch aisa maat kariyega aap log kyunki iss se sirf aapki beti ko hi nahi balki baki patients ko bhi problem hogi. I hope aap logon ko meri baat samajh aa rahi hai "She exclaims looking at them with hopeful eyes to which they nodded. 

" we are sorry doctor, aage se hum aisa kuch nahi karenge. "they assure her, Bulbul smiles lightly to them and they reciprocate in the same way. 

... 

Viren's Side 

Viren reached the police station but was nervous, he didn't know how will Bulbul's father react to see him. 

Though Viren was in the good books of Mr. Nikhil Aarya (Bulbul's father) but his relation with Bulbul anger the man and Viren was accused of cajoling his daughter. 

Well, it was totally wrong. He misunderstood them but the guy was firm at his point. 

His rudeness and pointless accusations on Viren had angered Bulbul who had tried to convince her father countless times and was now left with only one option, leaving her father and she did it!! 

Viren took a deep breath and brushing off his thoughts he marched inside where he met his inspector who led him inside. 

"jab tumne call kiya tab hamari ek team logon se investigation kar rahi thi ek case ke silsile mei! Dekh lo tum jisse dhundh rahe ho wo inmei se koi hai ya nahi" inspector vijay says. 

Viren shook his head. They entered a room where few men were sitting down on the bench, their condition doesn't seem good enough, above that they all were elderly aged people so Viren doesn't feel it good. 

"inki halat kitni buri ho rakhi hai aur tum logon ne bhi inhe ek hi jahag mei band kar rakha hai" Viren says gazing at his friend who first smile at him and then said, 

"inke looks pe maat jao, sabke sab drugs ka business karte hai! Khud ko itna bechara dikhana bas inka natak hai taki koi inpe shaq na kare'' he explained, Viren though nodded but didn't seem satisfied. 

The inspector makes everyone stand in a line so that Viren can identify the person he was looking for. One by one he passed through each person but couldn't find the one he was searching for, he examined two three times and the result remained the same. 

"nahi, Inn mei se koi nahi hai jinhe main dhundh raha hoon" Viren says, disappointedly. 

"hmmm, chalo fir! Filhal toh yahi log hai, jab baki ko laya jaayega tab tumhe inform kar dunga main" inspector says as they move out of the room and reach to his cabin. 

The inspector offered a seat to Viren who settled down adjacent to the inspector. 

"waise tum dhundh kisse rahe ho. Wo lagte kya hai tumhare" he questioned. 

Viren gazed at him and after clearing his throat he spoke, "actually abhi I'm not sure ki wo wahi hai jinhe main dhundh raha hoon. I hope you don't mind agar unke milne ke badh main tumhe batau wo kaun hai '' Viren looked at his friend with hope. Though there was nothing to hide the truth from his friend but he doesn't want to tell him anything now as he himself was doubtful and if his doubt proves even wrong then also rumour could be spread in the city for not any reason. 

Inspector shook his head, "as you wish! I'll let you know agar koi waisa mille toh" he exclaims. Viren smiled at him and after talking to him for a few good minutes he left the police station. 

... 

To be continued..