Psych

The TARDIS started moaning and was trying to get the Doctor to take her somewhere. He talked to her as if she could talk to him while he started to fly the TARDIS. They landed but the Doctor didn't know where he was. Of course he ran out the door as quickly as possible. He found himself at a site of a crash, the crash of an alien ship. He investigated and "soniced" everything. 'It was definitely alien no doubt about it' the Doctor exclaimed to absolutely no one. He tried to figure out where it was from and who was on it. He babbled on and on to himself until... Something in the TARDIS began beeping. He ran as fast as he could back to her to see what was the matter. He had quite an affection for the TARDIS you see. She found out who was I the ship that had crashed. It was an expedited from the planet Vericola. They are a pretty peaceful planet with very little reason to invade another planet. The TARDIS also said that most of the passengers survived.

'Than where are you?' The Doctor started mumbling to himself again.

The Doctor went back to the crash site and a farmer appeared and started questioning him.

'Well who are you mister? And what are you doing on my property?' Said the farmer, disapproving of the Doctor's presence.

The Doctor replied 'I'm here to inspect this crash site here, Sir.' He said to the famed as he showed him his psychic I.D.

'I see Sir, I apologize for being so impolite. I just don't like dealing with trespassers. Some unkindly folk have come looking for something here.' Said the farmer.

'What kind of people? If you don't mind my asking.' Said the Doctor.

'Well some rather tall looking, thin people came searching the site two days ago. Only a day after I found a bunch of my cows out here wandering about.' The farmer replied.

'Hmm... Ok then. Do you mind if I see your cows you found here? I just want to make sure they didn't eat anything from the crash site that could harm them.' The Doctor inquired.

'Sure, I don't see why not.' The farmer said while hand signaling the Doctor to follow him.

As the Doctor hurried to catch up he asked the farmer 'So, the tall people, did they say anything to you?'

'I'm afraid not, I ran them off with my shotgun.' The farmer answered.

'Oh I see.' Said the Doctor, disappointed in the farmers use of violent firearms.

'Do you happen to remember what they were wearing?' Said the Doctor, trying a new approach.

'They were wearing long cloaks make of a silver type material and wore small pins that all matched. They weren't holding any firearms but they did have a few bows and arrows along with a small collection of daggers. They didn't seem to be too terribly unfriendly but they didn't see friendly either. ' explained the farmer 'And here we are.'

'Are those the cows that you found three days ago?' The Doctor asked about the twenty six cows in the corner of the field.

'How'd you know? Why yes they are.' Said the farmer surprised.

'Just a hunch' said the Doctor as he walked towards the cows.

As soon as he got to them he pulled out his sonic screwdriver and scanned them up and down.

'You said these are your cows?' asked the Doctor.

'Yes, why?' Said the farmer puzzled.

'And you didn't think to check your records did you? I bet if you checked your purchasing records you'd find you have about twenty six too many.' Said the Doctor, quite proud of how clever he just sounded.

'Do you mean to say there were wild cows that were roaming my property?' Asked the Farmer in disbelief.

'I'm afraid these aren't cows at all Sir.' Said the Doctor.

'What do you mean? What else could they be? Asked the farmer still in disbelief.

'Well, they're aliens, from the planet Vercola.' Said the Doctor.

'What are you doing here?' The Doctor whispered to one of the creatures.

"What do you mean aliens? They look like cows.' Asked the farmer in bewilderment.

'No, cows just look like them' said the Doctor, contradicting the farmer.

The farmer looked at the Doctor and laughed. 'Very funny, Sir. You've got a wonderful sense of humor about you, boy. I'd love to spend more time talking with you but I've got to tend to my other animals now. Are you going to confiscate the twenty six cows?'

'I suppose I'll take them at some point. I need somewhere to keep them first. Do you mind keeping them for a little? And I shall be off soon. I'll just poke around the crash site a tad longer if you don't mind.' Replied the Doctor.

'I don't mind keeping them. I'll move them to a separate pen though. And be my guest to look around the crash site, you are the inspector. Goodbye young man.' Answered the farmer.

'Farewell' said the Doctor as he left.

'Ha, people are so stubborn that they won't believe the truth if it's too unordinary. Oh well.' The Doctor said to himself laughing at the farmers disbelief in aliens.