"Did you like it baby?" Bryce asks, as I lay in his chest on the bed, probably calmer than I've felt since the party.

"The food was really good. And I missed you. Please don't leave me," I say, gripping his shirt as I look up at his face. He was calmly staring at the ceiling, but as soon as I finished he bolted upright, almost making me fall of as I squeal in surprise, but he wraps his arms around my waist to catch me. He looks me straight in the eyes before saying,

"Rory, what is going on? Something is wrong, and I cannot take it. And you're always clingy like that, and I love it, because I love that you need me as much as I need you. But that, that was asking for help. Did something happen at the party? Or at work? Or did Noah do something?" I shake my head, still not wanting to tell him. I wait for a second, thinking, while his eyes stay glued to me.

"Do you mind if I go downstairs?" I say quietly, looking down away from his face.

He audibly sighs before saying, "No, go ahead. But we have to talk to each other Rory. Please," I instantly feel guilty. But how am I supposed to tell my boyfriend that someone almost... that someone hit me. How am I supposed to tell Bryce Hall that I'm even less perfect than before. Hiding these bruises has been so difficult. But I know I shouldn't let him know.

Between the fact that he has millions of girls who are so much prettier than me, and a lot of who would be happier to be in my place, as well as make Bryce's life easier than I do.

Not to mention that Bryce gets angry really easy. Like at Chili's with that waiter. Was I really going to choose a rude waiter inappropriately hitting on me in front of all of my friends, over my boyfriend who I love? No. And Bryce knew that, he just doesn't like it when people mess with what's his or what he knows he deserves.

But what if, when he hears that another guy almost put his hands on me, in that way, when Bryce and I haven't gone farther than making out, because of me, he decides I'm not worth it anymore.

I'm friends with Addison, she's amazing, but I know that he and her went way past that. So what if he decides, I'm just not worth it if I can't deal with that yet.

On top of having to deal with my preexisting anxiety, nightmares, and stutter, and now with my nightmares getting worse and him not even knowing what's going on and having to deal with me anyway.

"Rory." I hear Bryce's voice cut through my thoughts. "You need to talk to me... please." I hear his voice crack. I avoid his eyes, closing mine. I shake my head before bolting off the bed and out of the room.

When I get to the railing outside facing the entryway, Noah, Blake, and Quinton look up towards me. I wave, and Quinton says to the other two,

"Actually this video would be cool with her in it wouldn't it?" Blake and Noah look at each other and shrug.

"Sure, here, Ro come down here," Blake says. I go down the stairs carefully, walking over to them, hugging myself with my hands inside the sleeves. I like sweater paws.

"Watch this video Rory, we'll basically do this video again with you off screen," Quinton says, and then Noah adds as I watch,

(go find this video if you can, this part will make so much more sense)

"Since I'm in the front she could walk over and I could pick her up at the end?" I shrug, I don't really care, I just don't want to say no to anyone.

"No, Blake can do that." I hear my boyfriend's voice, so I glance up to see Bryce and Griffin standing at the top of the stairs at the railing, leaning against it watching us. Bryce's face is stone cold, watching me.

"Okay, let's do it," Quinton says. They walk backwards a bit, and I go off to their left, off camera.

"Oh what a night, oh what a night
The roof is on fire, so what? I'm high
I said, oh what a night,"

They walk towards the camera, lip syncing the words, acting really cool? I guess, I don't know. They're acting like some of the guys at the party, and I really don't like that.

"oh what a night,"

The three boys, start smirking in my direction as if there is someone attractive(as if).

"Yeah she a bad bitch,"

They point at me and I step a little closer to being on camera.

"all jokes aside,"

Blake walk over and swings me over his shoulder. He grabs one of the bruises on my ribs from falling and I bite my lip. I cannot scream in front of all of them.

"Hey, look at baby over there,"

He walks towards the back of the screen, and Noah and Quinton point at us, me. I lift my head and smile, waving at the camera.

"Whats up, little mama come here."

They beckon us towards them and then I hear the audio end.

"Dude, that was so good!" Quinton says jumping and hitting Noah's arm. Blake readjusts his hands on my ribs, and pushes accidentally onto the worst one.

I scream, getting everyone's attention, Blake so shocked he almost drops me, before running over to a couch and setting me down. I hear loud footsteps running down the stairs and I see Noah and Quinton appear to my right, and Blake and Griffin to my left. Bryce crouches next to me with a concerned face, and I see Noah giving me a look. He knows exactly what happened. I have makeup covering everything except the ones on my ribs, since I wore a sweatshirt today.

-

He leaves me to change. I walk into our bathroom, take off the romper, then I look in the mirror and gasp. I have bruises on my wrists, on my arms, on my face from his slap, and on my rib cage from falling, and one on my leg that hurts a lot where I fell, all of which were caused by him. The idea of his name in my head... I can't. He was going to... I don't even know what to do. I have to cover these. Bryce will see them.

-

"Sweets what happened?" Bryce looks at me. I just shake my head.

"Aury, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I swear. Did I push too hard somewhere or?" Blake asks, pushing his hair back with his hand, clearly stressing.

"No, y-you're f-ine" I say, averting my eyes. I realize my hand is gripping my ribs, making me pull it away. Bryce gives me a confused look before reaching for my sweatshirt.

"No, B-Bryce, I-" He pulls it up to reveal two lighter bruises and one very dark one.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Bryce screams, jumping back. Everyone's eyes widen, except Noah, who shakes his head, wiping his mouth. "WHO DID THAT, RORY I SWEAR," I start shaking, looking at my likewise shaking boyfriend. He looks like he's about to kill someone. I glance at Noah, which is a mistake.

"NOAH?!," Bryce yells, turning towards him, "YOU DID THIS?!"

"No, n-no, no, Bryce, babe please don't, it's not like that. P-please, he didn't-" I say trying to stand up but I'm shaking so hard that I can't. Quinton gently pushes me down on the couch as Bryce yells, interrupting me.

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" He looks livid glaring between Noah and I, softening when he sees my face, but only slightly.

-

Okay guys, hello! I hope that you liked this chapter. I know it's kind of a lot, but it's is long so I hope that that's good. Let me know of what you think about Bryce's reaction, comment what you think Bryce will do, will he be understanding? Or will he still be angry?

Also, what do you think about Rory's little internal monologue, her fears about her and Bryce.

Please comment and vote, I love hearing your ideas, and your opinions. Thank you so much for the support.

Thank you guys so much for reading, love y'all!