RULES

FOR PARTICIPANTS:

1) Follow the community account TheGemCommunity we will be checking to make sure.

2)Add this book to a public reading list (and library, if you want).

3)Give this award a shoutout on your message board.

4)Fill out your form in ONE COMMENT.

5)Your book must have more than FIVE chapters, EXCLUDING prologue and other peripherals. For short stories and poetry, the minimum is THREE.

6)You can enter as many books as you want.

7)No bribery of the hosts or judges. The password is the number of LETTERS in your story's title.

8)Follow your Judge(s) as soon as they are announced.

9)Let us know if you decide to change your username or story title before the Awards are over. This is for your own good, really. We will replace any books or participants that are unreachable.

10)You must be willing to make at least two comments on the first chapter of your Judge's book.

FOR JUDGES:

1)You must follow the community account.

2)You cannot participate in the same genre you are judging.

3)You must have a valid e-mail or a discord account.

4)If you need to back out, please let us know on time so that we can replace you. Judges' password is the number of letters in your username.