Movie Night

I heard Molly pull up with her mom. She knows how movie nights work she brought extra clothes to change tomorrow. Also she was wearing sweatpants and a jacket. I also heard other footsteps that wasn't her mom's. Oh yeah! Dumb and Dumber are coming yeah! I see Dylan and Molly holding hands eww gross they are dating!

Molly's POV

I told Jackson that Alexis sensitive on her past. So I will put in her ex best friend's and ex boyfriend's favorite movie to break her down a little bit. Yeah. It might seem cruel but it is cruel of her to ignore this boy who has a crush. Then after movie Dylan and I will set up the basement for our hang out. While you will see

Alexis's POV

Molly puts in The Starving Games she knows I hate this movie. What is she up to? Dylan and Molly sit next to each other all romantic. It is kind of cute. Alexis pull it together. Then Jacks in with his popcorn that he brought because he is allergic to peanuts I am not taking any chances. So I told him to bring enough for all of us. I find it cute he is responsible about his food allergies. Wait did I just say that gross! Jacks comes and sits by me. He puts his arm around me. So to tease him and to follow what Molly said I snuggled into him. 

                                * * *

After the movie I was a bit shaken. I couldn't laugh at the funny parts, because those are the parts I laughed at with my best friend and boyfriend. Molly and Dylan went to set up down stairs. I was about to walk away when Jacks said," Hey Lex. Can we talk?" That right there broke me. I fell on the floor and cried. Jacks picked me up and put me on the couch. I could see in his eyes he wanted to know.

So I told him.
Story: I was walking home and then I saw someone who looked like my boyfriend Troy. Then I saw my best friend Danni. I realized it was Troy he was kissing my best friend and she was kissing back. I couldn't believe it I am in 3rd grade and this is happening. I ran and ran until I found my place it was a tree. I climbed it to the top. After a couple minutes Troy came and was all like,"Hey Lex! How ya doin?" I just stared in the sunset. Next Danni came and that is when I snapped. "DONT HEY LEX ME! I SAW YOU KISS DANNI! AND DANNI I SAW YOU KISS BACK HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed. They both climbed to the top. When they tried to hug me I …....... "You don't have to finish Alexis." Jacks said. But I continued. I pushed them it was an accident but they both had a cracked skull but survived somehow but there moms got a restraining order and moved to Texas. I sat in my room traumatized. I am a third grader going through this. End of story.

I cried on Jacks shoulder.

Jacks'sPOV

I was shocked. Alexis lost her bf and her best friend because he cheated on her and her anger got the best of her. " is this why you are a bad girl?" I asked. She replied        "No. I was always like this." That made me chuckle. I just sat there comforting her until. She looked into my eyes and kissed my cheek. "Jacks. You have helped me feel sparks again since the first day I met you. Will you be my boyfriend?" She said. I answered, " Lexi. You are the only girl who doesn't like me for my athletic abilities and my looks but for my insides. Thank you." I pecked her cheek and she took that as a yes. I have a girlfriend. I thought.

Alexis's POV

I kissed his cheek. I have a boyfriend. "Can I have your number?" Jackson asked. I took his phone and added my name as Lexi ❤. He took my phone I noticed he put his name in as Jacks he noticed I called him Jacks. Then I heard a bump, Jacks heard it to. So we were about to walk down stairs when my little sister asked me for a bowl of cereal. Uggh so I said ask Aaroon. She did when I was near the stairs I jumped on Jacks's back. He almost fell down the stairs but he caught his balance. When Molly saw this she smirked I just looked at her like she was crazy which she was. "What was that bump?" I asked. Then I looked to see Dylan on the ground. "Well Dyls tried to kick me so I tripped him and he fell on the floor." Molly said cheerfully. He makes her happy, but she better not become a jock. Even though we both are good at volleyball, softball, and soccer. But fifth graders are only allowed in intermurals.

                                *  *  *

Jackson's POV

So after playing on the Wii. Dylan said we should hang out tonorrow. Everyone agreed. "We have to asks our moms first." Alexis said, " so call your parents. I'll be back." I called my mom.
Phone conversation:
Mom: hey sweetie! Everything ok. Did you get that girl that you and Dylan were talking about.
Me: mom everything is ok. And yes I did.
Mom: is that why you called?
Me: no! I called to ask if Alexis, Dylan, Molly, and I could hang out tomorrow.
Mom: sure why not
Me: thanks
Phone conversation over

Alexis's POV

I went upstairs to ask my mom if we could hang out again on Sunday. Then as soon as I got on the last step my friends came up behind me laughing really loud. I gave them evil eyes which meant shut up. They shut up right away. I went to my mom's office. She saw us in the doorway. I asked her if I could hang out with my friends tomorrow. She said, " Sure! It is good for her to get out more. She hasn't been the same since she lost her-" "Thanks mom!" I cut her off.