A Week Later

So after school started I started talking to Molly again who was my friend since third grade. Math class was starting and I was sitting in my normal position. Next thing I know I feel a leg on mine. In my personal desk space. I noticed it was Jackson's I wanted to move it but his leg kept my leg warm. So I just kept on working.

                            *  *  *

So on my way to DATA with Molly I told her about the leg thing and him picking up my pencil first day she said he was just being nice. Then when I got to the leg thing and told it has been happening since the second day of school.  She was like weird maybe he likes you.  I said, " I have to focus on school and getting in trouble. Also I plan on getting into trouble tomorrow so keep my friends on standby please." "Your priorities are out of wack. Of course I will cause I am going to be helping you." Molly said. 

                          Jackson's POV

I could tell Alexis was a friend of Molly's yup she is a bad girl. But she is like an angel. During math class Alexis was sitting normally and my leg touched hers I thought she was going to move it but she left it there. 

So I told my friends Louis and Dylan about her. They told me Alexis would never like me because I have food allergies. I just said whatever.

                                   *  *  *

      Alexis's POV

Yeah! I can be mean today. So I decided on Jackson. Why because he is the type if boy I don't like. Why because every girl wants him and the girls in fifth grade act and dress like seventh graders. I mess with Jackson and he just shakes it off like no big deal. UGGH! I hate when this happens. Oh well. Let's go start some trouble.