↯ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ↯

Start from the beginning

"wow..i wonder what his quirk is..?"

[m:n] opens his eyes, deactivating his quirk and faces eri
with a kind smile. "how do you feel?" he asks, eri looks at her healed knee and she gasps, eyes filled with admiration and happiness.

"your quirk is amazing, sir!" she complimented, shocking [m:n]. no one had directly told him that his quirk was great, people usually just compliments him about his cute looks.

"im [l:n] [m:n]. call me [m:n], eri-chan." he says enthusiastically, making eri smile at him as well.

'two suns in one place..' the pedestrians thought, covering their eyes from the brightness of the two.

"[m:n]-san! thank you!" eri says, happily standing up and running around [m:n], making him laugh at her cute antics. "you're very welcome, eri-chan!"

"eri!" somebody yelled, making the two balls of happy sunshine and rainbows jump in surprise. "deku?" eri asked, taking [m:n]'s hand and leading him towards a certain green haired broccoli boy.

"eri! where did you go? mr. Aizawa was going to kill me!" the green haired bog yelled out dramatically, making eri laugh and [m:n] to look at him in confusion.

'this guy is weird..' [m:n] thought.

"deku, deku! this is [m:n]-san and he healed my booboo!" eri says proudly, almost as if she was proud that she had met someone like [m:n].

'deku' glanced at [m:n] and awkwardly blinked once, twice. before screaming in surprise. "AHHH!?"

"eh?" [m:n] says, tilting his head, successfully making 'deku' stutter up a whole storm of apologies and awkward hand movements.

'CUTE!' 'deku' thought, he didn't know how to act when he was with cute people, and he had only met people who were decently cute, not extremely cute like you- [m:n].

"so..you're deku?" [m:n] asked in confusion, making deku nearly blow a fuse and faint then and there, how could one being be so cute?

"n-no! im m-midoriya i-i-izuku!" izuku says, scolding himself for stuttering once more. "nice to meet you, midoriya-kun. im [l:n] [m:n]!" [m:n] says, he made his first ever friend in Japan!

"i-im sorry i-if eri c-caused you t-trouble!"

"no biggie! she was an angel!"

"no, you were the angel [m:n]-san!" eri says, huffing cutely making izuku mutter apologies to [m:n] all over again and making [m:n] chuckle.

'his chuckle is like a melody..THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!' izuku thought, making the "heart clench" face.

"uh, midoriya-san, are you okay?" asked [m:n], making eri look over at izuku as well.

"F-FINE!" izuku yelled out in panic, making people look at him weirdly.

"eri, we have to go now. Aizawa sensei said so!" izuku scolded lightly, eri only nodded and looked at [m:n] with a cute smile. "i'll see you again soon, mommy!"

"bye eri, midoriya-san!" [m:n] yelled out, waving his hand frantically.

'wait...'

'mommy?!'

"ah..what??" [m:n] said to no one in particular except himself. 'mommy?'

after a few minutes of trying to comprehend why he was called that, he suddenly remembered something.

'THE GROCERIES!'

⇢✌︎⇠

⇢✌︎⇠