1

MARINETTE!!!!! screamed Tikki as she tried to wake her up to get rea
dy for school. When Marinette woke up she looked at the time to she it was 7:58 am as with a startled screaming she changed into her clothes and ran all the way towards the school. RING!!!! came the sound of the bell when Marinette arrived in class. Late again Marinette said Mrs Bustier, sorry apologized Marinette as she went to the back seat with her bff Chloe.
Time Skip
Chloe's pov
When it was time for lunch Mari and I were going to the bakery to eat when lila and her gang approached us. HOW COULD YOU!!!!! Yelled Alya as she was holding a crying lila what questioned Marinette, don't play dumb you hurt lila yelled Max. Guys sniffed its okay sniffed it was an accident said Rossi, don't worry we'll give that bully a taste of her medicine said Nino and he pushed Mari falling down the stairs and landed on the ground with a thud.
Mari's Pov
Are you okay asked Chloe as she helped me stand up. I'm fine its no worry I gave a strained smile. Come on let's go said Chloe, when we arrived at the bakery we went straight to my room to have some privacy. After eating and feeding the kwamis we were about to live when a ping was heard and saw it was the application for the school field trip to Gotham and I won the contest we sent the reward to Mama Bustier and arrived at school.
When class was over Madma Bustier announced that we are going to Gotham for the field trip excitment filled the but its was ruined by Lila. Aww damiboo must have chosen my class. Damiboo? questioned Rose Oh I forgot to tell you that Damian Wayne is dating me said Lila. Wow can i get an interview with Damian when we arrive asked Alya. Okay I will I ask him said Lila