His lips parted at my remark. He looked so taken aback by what I said. Then he laughed. "Friend."

We separated when we reached the vicinity of the hotel. Wala pa sa tapat ng hotel ay pinauna ko siyang bumaba. I wouldn't want to be caught going out of a taxi with someone. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Pagkadating sa kanya-kanyang hotel room ay natulog din kami agad. I told him about my plans tomorrow. I booked a tour to places that I've never been to and that I'm sure the crew won't be at.

He wanted to come. Though he whined a bit that the call time is too early. Ang sagot ko lang ay hindi ko naman siya pinipilit sumama. He still ended up agreeing to the call time.

I just wore a simple Cherry wrap dress and white sneakers since we'll be trekking. I thought I can finally be out in public without going incognito but it was better to be safe than sorry. I wore a floppy straw hat and a face mask.

Hades' outfit is a simple white buttoned up shirt with the sleeves folded to his elbow and brown cargo shorts paired with Vans casual shoes. It was so effortless and yet he stands out. He looks really sleepy though. Medyo nakakaawa.

The first stop is the waterfall. Walang masyadong tao, as expected. It was a weekday and this tourist spot isn't as crowded compared to the city. I didn't bother with the mask anymore. Parang kami nga lang ang nandito.

Wearing my white rubber shoes was a smart decision since we'll be trekking in the forest for two kilometers to get to the waterfall. The tour guide explained and Hadeon looked peeved.

"Kore, I just came from an eleven hour flight yesterday and you're making me walk for two kilometers," Hadeon complained as we began walking the trail.

I frowned. "Sino ba nagpumilit na sumama?"

"I didn't know that we'd be trekking." He pouted.

"Ayaw mo? Maiwan ka sa sasakyan." Umirap ako at tumuloy lang sa paglakad.

Tumawa siya at hinabol ako. "How cold. Hindi mo man lang ako lalambingin para sumama?"

"Bakit kita lalambingin? Baby ka ba?"

"Baby mo," halakhak niya.

Napailing na lang ako sa kalokohan niya at tumuloy sa pagtingin sa paligid. Everything was brown and green and we passed by on a couple of shallow streams.

It's not my first time to trek. This actually reminds me of the falls that I visited in Ilocos before. Yun nga lang ay tingin ko mas malayo 'yon dahil sumakay pa kami ng kalabaw bago lumakas nang napakahaba.

Nature is amazing. If I didn't see enough horror films involving a lone cabin, I'd love to live in a cabin in the middle of the forest, too.

My face brightened when I saw the marker indicating that we're halfway there. Lumingon ako kay Hadeon.

"Look! We're almost there!" I chimed. My eyes caught his phone that was raised in my direction. Nawala ang ngiti ko. "Are you taking my photo?"

"Video." He unapologetically raised the phone and positioned it to capture me better.

"Don't upload it," I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes and walked closer to me. "I'm not stupid, Kore."

Mapang-asar na ngumiti ako. "Really? Hindi halata."

He squinted his eyes at me.

After the first destination, we went to Theppanom Springs. It's another less popular destination. Unlike the Tat Mek Waterfall where we were alone, there were a few number of people in here. I had to wear my face mask to be safe.