𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 ~ 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗

Y/n's POV

"Bin?" I called as I walk through the darkness. "Bin, where are y-- Ah!" I jumped when I felt someone poke my sides. I turned around and saw Soobin laughing. I hit his arm but he didn't stop laughing so I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Were you startled? Aww, sorry jagi." He opened his arms widely bringing me inside his arms. I couldn't stay mad at him for that so I soon returned the hug.

"Where were you? I've been looking for you all over the place. I was worried about you." I asked when he broke the hug. I pouted and knitted my brows together.

"Aww, my baby is worried about me." He scratched my chin like a cat while smiling. I swatted his hands away.

"Why are you smiling? Are you happy that you made me worried?"

"Sorry jagi. I just prepared something for you."

"Something for me?"

"Come, I'll show you." He suddenly pulled me somewhere. He then stopped before covering my eyes. He guided me from behind as I walk.

"Ready? 1... 2... 3! Surprise!" He said as he remove his hands from my eyes. I saw a beautiful garden with a round table in the middle, lantern lights hanging from above, fireflies adding some special touch. Soobin walked in front of me with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Happy 6th anniversary, Jagi." He handed me the flowers before pulling me towards the table. He pulled a chair out for me then went to the other side to sit.

"Soobin, you didn't have to." He held my hand while smiling.

"Even if I don't have to, I will still do it for you. I will do anything to make my queen happy." I felt flustered by his words.

"Did you do these all by yourself?" I asked.

"Mmh... Except for the food. You know I have a minus hand right? Yeonjun hyung cooked this." I chuckled. I started to eat my meal. He asked Yeonjun to cook pasta and steak for us.

"What pie is this?" I asked as I take a bite of our pie as a dessert. I swallowed it and then I drank some water.

"Peanut pie." I almost blew the water on his face. Peanuts?! I'm allergic to peanuts! But why am I not having any allergic reactions? That's strange. I continued to eat my dessert but still, no allergic reaction. After eating, Soobin and I watched some movies.

"Jagi, I love you. Please don't forget me." He said while running his fingers through my hair. I sat up properly, I looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"What? What are you saying? Are you going somewhere?" He sat up properly like I did.

"I'm just saying. You won't know what's going to happen tomorrow or the day after. I'm just saying." I hugged him not wanting to leave his side.

"But you won't leave me right?"

"Of course not. But if something happen to me, don't forget that I will always watch you from above. You will always be in my heart no matter what happen. I want you not to forget me but I also want you to be happy. Open your heart again for others." He said while patting my head.

"I won't forget you. I promise. Just don't leave me."

"Good girl. By the way, here's my gift for you." He took out a black box from his pocket. He opened it and I saw a heart necklace. He took it out and opened the heart, I saw a picture of us. "Turn around. I'll put it on you." I turned around, I lifted my hair so he can put it on me.

"It's beautiful. Thanks Bin." I hugged him. I broke the hug and I saw him tearing up. "Why are you crying." He quickly wiped his tears and smiled.

"I'm just happy." I wiped his remaining tears with my thumb. "C-can... Can I kiss you?" I was startled by his question but I still nodded.

He held my face as he slowly lean forward to kiss me. Our lips collided as one, the kiss was passionate and warm. Our lips moved in perfect sync. It lasted for a while before breaking it to breathe. He ruffled my hair.

"Jagi, We better go to sleep. I'm pretty tired." I nodded as I lay beside him, my head on his chest. I closed my eyes as he hum a song for me to sleep.

"Y/n? Y/n." I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw my room. Why am I here? I saw my mom sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Eomma? What am I doing here? Where's Soobin?" My mother pinched the bridge of her nose while shaking her head.

"You didn't drink your medicine again." What? Medicine? For what? I'm not sick. "Y/n, Soobin's gone. He died a month ago remember?" Just then reality hit me. It was all just a dream?

"You're lying! He's not dead! We just celebrated our 6th anniversary! He even prepared a date for us! You're lying!" I yelled. Mom tried to say something but I pushed her out of my room. "Leave me alone!" I shouted while breaking down.

Now I felt something hit me hard. Hard enough to wake me up from my illusions. I've been suffering from schizophrenia ever since Soobin died. It's been a month since he died. He died a month before our 6th anniversary and today is our 6th anniversary. If only I knew then I would've spend my time with him more even if it's just a dream, I don't care as long as I have him.

I immediately ran inside the bathroom and washed my face. I stared at my reflection for a while before noticing something.

That necklace...

I saw the necklace that Soobin gave me in my dream. I opened the heart and saw the exact same picture of Soobin and I. So it was real? That's why it felt so real. His kiss, the way he caress my hair, his voice when he hummed the song for me. He visited me! He really did! He gave his final goodbye together with our last moment together. I scanned the necklace and I saw something written on it.

"Don't forget me and open your heart again..."

°~§ End §~°