𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 ~ 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗

♡~•¤ 𝙾𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚎 ~ 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 ¤•~♡

You and Soobin have been roommates since 8th grade, well, not just roommates but you guys are best friend since birth. You guys are really close with each other but you have a totally different personality.

You're the outgoing one. You love to go out and party with your other friends while Soobin on the other hand is the bookworm. He would always stay home and read books. One time you asked him to come with you, he did come with you but all he did is sit in the corner, read his book while eating his bread. You got trashed that night that's why he banned you from going to any party. You might be a wild lioness but when it comes to him, you'll automatically turn into a kitty.

"Soobin please! Let me go to that party!" You literally begged him. You wanted to go to Lia's birthday party but he wouldn't let you. Now, you have to beg him to let you go. You sat on the edge of his bed where he is currently seating while reading his book. He looked at you with a smile.

"I think I already told you my answer and that answer is no." His smile immediately fade away as if he's teasing you.

"But all my friends are going. Do you want me to look like a loser?" You tried to use your special skill. The puppy eyes.

"That's cute but that trick ain't working right now" He stood up and walked away. You patiently followed him like a dog following it's master.

"Please, I'll buy you a lot of bread." His eyes immediately lit up when you uttered the word bread. You thought he's going to give in but he didn't.

"No. I don't want to carry your heavy ass again because you crashed. I'm not going to do that again." He shook his head.

"If that's what you want then I'll promise that I won't drink too much. I won't let myself pass out." You raised the palm of your hand. He looked back at you.

"And what if you do?" He asked knowing that you'll be cornered with his question. You thought of something to say that you'll probably regret.

"Then I will throw all my party things away and I will not party for a year." His eyes widened. With that look on your eyes, he knows that you mean it. You clung on his arms with your puppy eyes as you plead him one more time. He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fine, fine, but I'm coming with you." He said as he pointed his finger at you. You nodded and hugged him before running upstairs to change. You wore a short skirt and a sweater topped with tank while Soobin wore a hoodie and a jogging pants.

"Y/n! I'm glad you made it!" Lia hugged you as you arrive in her house. He hugged Soobin afterwards, you handed your gift for her. You headed to the kitchen to grab some drinks.

"Remember your promise." He grabbed a bread from the plate. You nodded as you take a red cup and fill it up with drinks.

Soobin's POV

Looks like she's having fun. She better not forget her promise or else, I'll kick her ass out of the house but can I really do that? Of course not.

The real reason why I don't want her to be drunk is because I'm worried. Other guys might take advantage of her, she's pretty, smart, she has everything... including my heart.

Yes, I like her, wait- no, screw that. I love her, I admired her since we were young. I didn't mind carrying her on my back every time she gets drunk. To be honest, I love carrying her. It always makes my heart skip a beat.

I watch her as she socialize with other people. Suddenly a guy approached her, she looked fine at first but after a while she started to look uneasy. She's a little bit drunk. That's it. I approached them and asked what's happening.

"What's happening here?" I asked as I shield Y/n with my long arms.

"Mind your own business, nerd." He tried to shove me away but I stood still.

"Back off, don't you dare touch my girlfriend." I took a quick glance at Y/n who have an unknown reaction on her face.

"Why would I believe you?" He pushed me. He was about to start a fight but the others stopped him.

"Jihoon enough. You're drunk, don't make a scene." Lia grabbed him away. I grabbed Y/n out of the house and took her to the park.

"What was that? I warned you not to get drunk!" She looked guilty.

"I'm sorry bin. Are you okay? You almost got into a fight because of me." She held my arm.

"Sorry? Again? I'm tired of hearing those from you!" Her emotions suddenly changed. She smiled joyfully.

"What? Now you're laughing? Y/n, it's not ev--" she suddenly wrap her arms around my neck pulling me closer.

"You talk too much boyfriend." was all she said before bringing our lips together. I was taken aback for a moment but soon returned the kiss.
We ran out of breath so we broke the kiss.

I stood there still processing what happened. Did she just kiss me? Did I just kiss back? Did she just call me "boyfriend"?

"What? I'm your girlfriend right?" She chuckled.

"Y/n I-i--" I couldn't form any words right now. Am I dreaming? If I am, please don't wake me up.

"I li-- no, I love you Soobin. I've been trying to hold my feelings back because I don't want to ruin what we have. But I can't anymore, it's too much for me to handle." Those 3 words I've been wanting to hear for a long time finally came out.

"I love you too. Ever since we're young, my feelings started to grow more. I'm glad that you feel the same way too. So, L/n Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I took her hands and put it on mine.

"You just claimed me earlier dumbass." She flicked my forehead. I cupped her cheeks admiring my girlfriend.

"I love you" She held my hand on her cheeks.

"I love you too" I pulled her in for another kiss. I guess it's true.

Opposite attracts.

•~¤ End ¤~•