Log #2

I... I killed them... I don't understand... How did I even...

What am I?

What did Dad do to me?

Im a monster...

Just like they are now...

I knew there was something always off. I knew something was wrong. But I would have never guessed this at all. How is it even possible?

Im an animatronic...

Why would you do this to me? Why would you make me do that?

I always thought it was odd that I kept a close eye on who was alone and who is not. I always thought it was weird that I remembered everyone so well and so detailed. I thought I was just weird...

I mean of course I still am, but there's so much more to this now.

When did this even happen?

My past memories are so foggy...  It's like I can't remember...  Something's in my head...  I need to get it out...

It's a good thing that dad taught me how to maintenance the animatronics. I don't know how, but I'm going to have to fix myself. However I need to get away from him first.

Like the others, I bet I have a tracker on me. I will need to remove that so he can't find me.

I need to find more of my past. I need to find out what happened to my family.

I don't know if he's alive or not, but I need to find Michael.

I know me and him never really got along after what happened with Chris.

But this is a little more than just an accident now. Dad is doing something he shouldn't be doing.