What did I get myself into part 9

PLEASE COMMENT

--------------------------------------------

I ran toward the forest not having any sense in what direction. I ran to the abandon house I had found. They probably be following me soon. CRAP!! What did I get myself into?  I found the old house one story, window all boarded up, just the way I last saw it. I entered the building still holding the baby, it hadn't made a sound thank god. I went to the closet in the back, I never thought I would have to come here. I ripped some floor boards up, grabbing my stash. I kept it just in case never intended to use it. I had two big duffle bags filled with just hundred bills. I place the baby down and stuck the wooden name in one of them. I looked at the baby, her eyes were staring in different directions, she chewed on her fingers, having slubber all over them. I made a disgusted look, was that worth it?

I rubbed my head and knew it was too late to be thinking that. Ughh!!! I threw the duffle bags on each shoulder, grabbed the baby and continued to run. The will soon find that I'm gone and will follow my scent here I need a car. I ran to the city, hoping to find the closes car in seconds, humans city had cars everywhere.I came to some old beat up car, umm well its old so it probably doesn't have an alarm. I broke the back window with my free arm, the other still held the baby. I reached threw and unlocked the driver' side. I place the baby on the seat and quickly unlocked the trunk. Putting the duffle inside and shutting it. I ran back to the drivers seat and place the baby in the passenger seat. Hmm does a baby need a seat belt i tried to put it on, but it wasn't working. What the hell? I finally place the baby sideways with the seatbelt awkwardly around it. I smiled that wasn't hard.

I hot wired the car and drove off. Where to go? I have no clue my mind said. I sighed in frustration, I heard the baby make a weird nose, my eyebrow scrunched in confusion. Okay? I leaned back trying to relax ok where can I go that would be the last place they would think I go. Well they probably think I would go to some kind of state thatsnot mentioned alot and not sunny. So where's the sunniest place. Hawaii? California? Florida? Umm no crocodiles. California is far and closer than Hawaii. Hawaii equals volcanoes. So I think California, Malibu should work. Thats about a two-three day drive.

I began driving, two hours have pass. WAHH WAHH, "What is it?" I asked looking at the baby. It just continued to cry. "Shut up!!" I yelled but I think that made it worse. Think idiot its a baby probably hungry. What does a baby eat mash something right? I stopped at an Albertson, I had five hundred in my pocket so that should be enough. Probably to much but it won't hurt to bring it. I haven't been in a market for about hundred years. I picked the crying baby up, which seem to quiet down when I did. Okay that's better. I walked inside, grabbing a cart and found the baby aisle. What is all this stuff, there so much. Should I just buy it all? My eyes kept glancing at everything.

"On the baby is so cute whats her name?" I looked at a middle age lady with blonde hair.

CRAP what's the name name Nemo, Numan, Nocho, Newer something ohh "Newell." I said

"Um do you need some help?" Um maybe since I'm a vampire and don't know shit about babies.

"Um yeah which am I suppose to choose?" I asked the lady who had blonde hair.

"Well how old is the baby?" She asked with a smile. My mouth opened a little, I don't know come up with a story.

"Well see thats the problem my ex dropped her off at my door step, I didn't even know I had a child. She never told me when she found out, and I got a note saying can't take care of her and your the father." I gave a sad look and looked down pretending to be ashamed.

"Don't worry I'll help you can I see her." I handed her over, she looked at her more like examined. "Well it looks to me she's about 3 weeks, so you should get..." she trailed off glancing at the shelf at the shelfs. She grabbed some kind of can. "This feed her about every 3 hours, And it has directions on back on how much and how long baby should drink." She was about to leave.

"Wait I have nothing at my house, what else would I need?" I asked, the lady grinned and came back over. She started to load the cart up with so much stuff. Explaining some she got out some paper and wrote something down.

"Here Albertson doesn't have these you will have to go to a baby store." I looked at the list and it looke long, my eyes widen. "It's ok and to remind you you don't have to start feeding this gerber food until she's five and half months." I was atleast a little better I wasn't so sure about the changing part though. "If you need anymore help go online it would help."

"Okay thank you so much." The lady smile and left.

When she left I grabbed the same things just extras alot of extras. That should be good the whole cart was packed. I walked to the the cashier, who gave me a weird look. "Traveling," is all I said. I load everything on the counter like thing. It started to move WOAHH thats cool. Hmm I guess I'm behind with stuff.

After everything was l checked "Your total is 436.89 cents,'' I looked at her shocked and then turned to the baby.

"Your expensive you know that?" I handed over the five hundred bills. Left the store and loaded the car, and place the baby in the front seat again. I looked at the list the lady gave me as I sat down. "I guess you need a car seat." I told Newell, I drove to the closes motel. I asked the valet to get a cart. He looked at the broken window, "Wife issues," he shook his head like he understood. "Load everything up," he looked at all the albertsons bag and shrugged and began loading it. I jumped in the car.

"Sir don't you want me to park it?" he asked confused.

"Nope I have to keep this at my friends so no one breaks in with this window its only a block down, I'll be back." I grabbed a hundred bill and handed it to him, "Don't move." He nodded his head and I drove off, I found some woods and drove the car in there dumping it. I grabbed Newell and the duffle bags stuffing a thousand dollar in my pocket. I got back to the hotel in seconds. "Ok lets go," I ordered the valet guy. There was more than one so he can help. I walked inside and went to the front desk. "Hi can I speak to whom is in charge for today." the receptionist loked at me from behind her glasses, grabbed the phone and called the manager.

So beefy bald guy came out, "How can I help you?"

"Can we speak in private?" I asked he gave me a suspicious look, but lead me to a back room.

"What is it you want?" he questioned.

"Well you see I don't have a credit card on me, and I know all hotels need them for verifications." I said.

"Well I'm orry sir then you can't stay here." The man narrowed his eyes.

"Are you sure?" I slid the one thousands dollar to him. His eyes widen. "I know it will only cost two hundred for the night but I think this is fair don't you? I questioned with a cocky smile, still holding Newell.

"Yes most definately," the man gulped. "But I'm afraid we only have a one bedrooms available." he said.

Clearly he thought I want something like a suite, "That's fine as long as there's a microwave," I said. "If you let me stay you get to keep a weeks worth of money for a one night stay." I said, after the talk, the mananger had his valet lead me to my room and got my key for me. I didn't tip the valet since I gave him the hundred earlier, which he knew was fine.

I place Newell on the bed and the duffle bags on the ground. All the baby stuff was shoved in a closet. I grabbed a bottle and th formal reading to figure out how to do this. It didn't look that complicated. The next thing I knew I horrible stench came from behind me, I looked at Newell. Awww shit she pooed. "Why now?" I asked Newell was smiling what?! "Why you smiling this isn't funny. " I said.

I picked the baby up and grabbed somethings I needed and headed to the bathroom. God you smell!!!

========================================

I know nothing excited but I have been busy so I thought to give you something. On the first couple hours of Davy's experience. Hope it was okay try to upload soon.