WDIGMI part 15 Chap?

Okay guys I am sorry for not uploading all the time. School has been stressful, I'm actually working on some homework as we speak. To top it off my mom is hogging the computer so I'm writing from my iPod. Making this even a slower process. So here I go sorry for the delay guys. It's hard when your not a fast writer and you never get home until 9 pm everyday.

Vote and comment please

it's hard to edit on a iPod. So there was no editing done whenever I get on I will hopefully come and edit. So sorry for any mistake.

-------------------------- 

Recap: Dayvoco is setting up a party to try and be normal with his neighbors. He doesn't want them to see him as the suspicious neighbor that is never seen. He caught his daughter eating pink frosting and ruined the kitchen. After he cleaned up the mess he went up stair drank some blood just incase. The door bell rang and now there ready to great guest.

I plaster a smile on my face, as I stare at all the ladies with there tea dresses and white gloves. Standing with their husband who have sweaters tied around their necks. Man I feel so under dress. 'If you looked like that I would be calling you a pussy everday.' Shut up demon. Their kids stood infront of them, all eyes were glued on me. Some with surprise look and others with a suspicious look. They all had presents in their hands. 'Speak up idiot.'

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." I pause, "And little ones thank you for coming to my home. Please come in," the silence became very awkward. Once everyone is inside I shut the door, I could feel the sun grazing my skin and I couldn't wait to shut that damn door. If humans had my advance hearing they would have heard the sizzling. Once inside I call two waiters over. "Take the presents to the table, these ladies don't need to carry them all day." I flash a smile and some ladies faces turn red. The waiters take the gifts and I show the guests the rest of the house. "Here is the formal room," the three male waiters stood with hands behind their backs. "There are teacakes, thumb print cookies, and the waiters will get you what ever you want to drink." I caught a couple ladies staring at the men. This should work perfectly 

I led the group down the hall to the back yard. "Here we have some card tables, the pit will have some food in a bit. And for the kids, there is a jump house, some balls to kick and a table of foods and drinks for them. Kids take off your shoes before entering the jump house. Please enjoy, I must go inform the chef to prepare the food." I leave and watch from the inside to see what they do. Humans are so interesting. Newell ran off and got to the jump house first the kids followed and all crammed into the jump house. I hope they don't hurt each other. The grown ups pause, they ladies say a couple things to their husbands and finally leave toward the formal room. Yes everything going according to plan. The men sit at one of the card tables and all take a cigar from the cup.

"Hmm Fuente Fuente Opus X," one of the man observe looking at the brand.  That was the best I could find, it's not like I could give them Cuban Cigars. For all I know they might rat me out.

"Not bad for a chap," another man says. Chap? That's like calling me squirt.

"What would you guys like to drink?" The little waiter asks. They all stare at her and basically undress her with their eyes. Maybe I should have been more considerate. Her eye starts to twitch. Poor girl.

"What whiskey does this squirt have?" Squirt!?!?! You kidding me right?! I'm old enough to be your great great great great great grandfather.

"Mr. Thompson has variety of whiskey. He has the Jameson Irish, Mannochmore, Glenlossie, Buchanans, Glenfiddich, Macallan, Bowmore, and Johnny Walker Blue Label." Wow she had remembered all that?

"Macallan you say," he looks shocked. "Not bad I'll have that."

"I'll have the Johnny Walker," another says.