New Story!!

[Lol even though I just posted this I'm letting y'all know the prologue is up!]

Hey guys! It's been awhile! I'm sorry about that haha, but I've decided to write again! Writing is one of the only things that calms down in life and I might as well write another story then!

Anyways, I wanted to say that my story will be called 'college'. It's a lashton story of course, even though lashton isn't as popular as it used to be. I still love them though so that's what it's going to be haha.

Basically, Luke is starting college and his roommate is none other than Ashton Irwin. Luke forms this intense crush on Ashton, but Luke doesn't think Ashton is into guys. All throughout this, Ashton has a secret that nobody knows. He keeps himself occupied and happy so that he can forget about it.

That's a really bad description but trust me the story will be good!! I hope people will read it :) also, it will not be a short story yay!

I should be uploading the first chapter soon! I'm going to be posting the prologue either tonight or tomorrow so you guys can at least save it or put it in your library if you want!

Anyways that's all I wanted to say! Thank you to anyone who is reading this or will read my new story! You are very much appreciated!!!!!

(Btw Luke is going to look like his 2014-2015 self and Ashton will look like his 2014 self as well! I'll post pictures in the story of what I imagine them as.)

Love you guys <3