Sincerely Wishing You The Best.

Start from the beginning

To say Harley and Ivy were surprised by was an understatement. He sounds calm and yet, something was eating at him. Harley couldn't believe she was told shut up by Kite Man of all guys. She's been through worse, but she didn't expect to be shut down by a guy with a kite who he thinks is a superpower.

Poison Ivy: Chuck. What's-

Kite Man: No, no. Just...just hear me out, Ivy. I've always known since my third proposal, I've had to take the same steps in this relationship over, over, and over again, and I just...I can't do this anymore! I won't! After this? After ALL of this!? I can't! Simply can't! I am not redoing my wedding! A wedding I planned and thought of, in my head and now, it's all for nothing! Ivy, I'm sorry but no. Let's not do this. Yes, for once, I'm doing the "Not this" thing, okay?

Poison Ivy: Chuck. But, I don't understand! Don't you wanna marry me? Don't you love me?

Kite Man: Of course I do! But, YOU don't!

Poison Ivy: !?

Harley Quinn: !?

Kite Man: You never did. I mean sure, you love me. But you're not IN love with me. And...I'm tired of pretending you are even though I wish it were true. Ever since I got a glimpse of that memory of you and Harley having passionate tits and ass lesbian sex which was hot in every sense of the word, ever since before the wedding, and even when I saw your face during the vows, Ivy. And I can tell that your heart wasn't in it. Because...it's pretty damn obvious your heart lies elsewhere.

Kite Man sadly looks over to Harley who looks at him and then at Ivy who looks at her. Ever since their first kiss when escaping Bane's pit, they've been in a whirlwind of emotions that they both couldn't dare to answer until Harley really started to pursue her best friend. Harley knew it was selfish, but she couldn't help herself. She knows what her heart wants and she hoped Ivy's heart would want the same. But that didn't mean Harley didn't feel any sympathy for Kite Man. He was right. He had a right to feel upset and hurt, but the fact that Ivy couldn't tell him, the fact that both of them couldn't tell them and he found out because of Dr. Psycho showing them and everyone in Gotham her mind of them making love, it hurt him greatly. The girls then look back to Kite Man.

Kite Man: Look, I get it. Harley, you understand Ivy, more than I do. Better than I do. Emotionally, and physically thanks to Dr. Walking Micro Penis in Arkham. And as much as I want to, I can't blame you because, after what you went through with The Joker it would make sense you would want better than him. And let's be honest, had Ivy and I really have gone through with this, you would begin to hate me. Well, hate me even more than you already do. Probably more than Joker.

Harley Quinn: No! That's not true! Joker's a piece of shit! I don't hate you.

Kite Man: Yes, you do. Ever since I came into the picture, coming in between your friendship with Ivy, you've named me just about every simple label in the book. And none of them are new. You would hate me a lot more had I made Ivy my wife because you and everyone believe that a woman like her is out of my league. And I hate to say it as much as I wish to break the cycle of that bullshit projection...I've come to the realization that they're right. I...I am out of Ivy's League. As much as I don't wanna believe it.