Book Playlist

Hi, I realize I have not done an author's note yet on this story, and since I'm nearing the end, it's about time. Thank you so much for anyone who has gotten this far!!! I'd love to hear how you've been finding the story, so feel free to add any comments to this, or any other, chapters. I promise I'll reply when I see it. 

Of course, if you're enjoying this story I'd love if you could vote and share it with others as well. But as for this author's note, I just wanted to let you guys know that there's a real person writing this book and inform you of my existence. 

And since I don't really feel comfortable leaving you guys with just me chatting on about self promotion for a whole chapter of this story, here are some songs and how I feel they relate to the story. They're in no particular order, and I made sure to make the descriptions as non-specific as possible. But since you're this far into the story, I'm sure you can tell what some of these relate to already.

The Promposal Playlist

Prom Queen- Catie Turner
"No that's not me, I'll never be prom queen"
Pessimism toward prom and a severe lack of self confidence.

Heather- Conan Gray
"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty"
When the person you like doesn't like you back.

Feel Something- Bea Miller
"I don't wanna die but I don't wanna live like this"
Being so encompassed by one part of your life that you fail to give time and effort to another.

Sunkissed- khai dreams
"Cuz' you're so lovely"
The description of a crush, no actual reasoning except emotion.

Dandelions- Ruth B.
"Wishing on every one that you'd be mine"
Hope that in the end, you'll end up with the person you like. 

Lies- Will Jay
"The last thing I want is for you to think I'm a liar. That's why I tell lies"
Lying to make somebody else feel better, thinking it's better for them.

Love For The Lonely- Jasmine Thompson
"You could be somebody else"
You'd rather be in a relationship with anyone rather than be alone.

prom dress- mxmtoon
"I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress"
Crying in a bathroom at prom, when you're supposed to be having a great time.

NIGHTS LIKE THESE- Will Jay
"let's hold on tight to nights like these"
The importance of making the most out of your time in high school and creating memories.

I Like (The Idea Of) You- Tessa Violet
"Wonder how it'd be to love you"
A crush that isn't based off of who a person is but what you perceive them to be like.

Are You Bored Yet?
"Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?"
Feeling bored in a romantic moment, feeling unhappy in a relationship.

(More songs coming soon)