Part 9

new day 

MUMBAI 

manan house 

both manik and nandini woke up in the morning around 9 and they got ready and had their breakfast and they started from the house around 10 : 30 and first they went near the land owner and they finalized the deal and after that they went to the bank and completed all the formalities and he transfered all the money into 2 halves and deposited into both their accounts and they left the bank . and manik called sahil for the advocate for the registration purpose and also for the land agreement papers . sahil said that the work will be completed within 2 days . 

these 2 days manik planned how to make work and nandini her school started so the as usual her routine started for her . 

and manik bought the land and paid him the amount and now manik owns the land and he made all the agreement and the land owner also signed and manik also signed and as a witness sahil and pooja signed the papers . 

one day 

nandini woke up and completed all the chores and she woke up manik and told him freshen up as he should drop her to the school .soon they left the house 

in car 

manik was driving and nandini sat beside him 

nan: have ur breakfast and lunch at proper time dont skip . and dont take stress about the work it is going on in a smooth manner . and today i dont have any special class so i will come myself ok . 

manik nodded to her , soon her school came and manik kissed her forehead 

nan: take care 

man: u too 

saying this she kissed his cheek and bid him bye and got down the car and went inside the school and manik he drove his car to his house . he took his shower and he had his breakfast and he got the call from the advocate so he went to meet him 

advocate office 

advocate : so manik all the papers are ready only the company registration is left as we want to mention in that on whose name the company is registered and also the name of the company . only these are left and all other things are done . 

man: on the nandini name the company will be registered and keep the name of the company name it as MN INDUSTRIES . 

advocate : ok manik i will prepare and tomorrow u and nandini must come to complete the process . 

man: yes sir sure we will come in afternoon as nandini will have her lunch break 

advocate : ok then 

after that manik left from the advocate office and then he went and met the interiors as already there is a building but manik needs to renovate it and he went to company and then he said want he wants and how it should be renovated and after that he left as inside interiors nandini will select so he left from there and went to his home and while unlocking the door of his house nandini called manik and asked him whether he had his lunch or not and manik said he will have now and after that manik had his lunch and nandini had hers . 

soon it was the time for nandini to come . nandini came and saw that the door is opened and removed her foot wear and came inside the house and saw that manik was on the couch with his laptop , seeing nandini manik kept his laptop beside and gave smile to  nandini and she to smiled and kept her bag aside on the side table and just laid on him and snuggle into him , seeing her smile which didn't reach her eyes manik guessed that something was wrong with her and he confirmed when she came and just laid on him and snuggled into him .