Eventually, I just bring myself to message her about what brought me to her page in the first place.

I roll over and come face to face with a sleeping Melody, her body sprawled out across me like a starfish,

"Yeah, this explains why I was freezing last night"

Melody had managed to take every last bit of the blanket and drape it over only her legs and leave none for me.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face, once I'm out I make my way to the backyard to do my yoga and meditation for the day.

"A, do you have any Advil or something?" Melody asks as I'm walking back inside with my yoga matt in hand.

"Yeah, should be in that cabinet, and the water jug is in the fridge."

I make my way to my room to grab my phone and set it on the island, I move around the kitchen to make breakfast for Mel and I.

"So tell me how much fun you had last night!"

"I had fun, a lot of fun, thank you for taking me out, can you turn on some music?"

"You don't have to ask me twice...OH, MY FUCK!!!!"

"Mel stop ye-"

"Bitch shut the fuck up!! You have a DM from Tyler Herro"

"Don't care...the music?"

"Girl, if you don't take this phone and see what he said,"

I roll my eyes, making my way behind the island to where Melody was sitting and taking the phone, I look into my DM requests and see someone by the name of 'Tyler Herro' he has a blue check, so right away I wonder how he found my Instagram.

'Hey I found you on the explore page, I think it's dope you're starting your own business in the MIA.' the message read.

"What the hell does it say?" Melody impatiently asks

I ignore her and accept the message and type back to him.

"I really appreciate your kind words, I hope the M treats my business as well as it's been treating me,🧿 '

"Hello?"

"He's Just congratulating me on my business."

I set my phone down and moved back towards the stove to start on our chia seed pancakes.

"He thinks your sexy girl."
"How in the world did you come to that conclusion from congratulations?" I ask with a laugh mixing the batter.
"Girl...he's famous...and he slid in your DMs he clearly thinks you're attractive."

"Maybe, but I don't have time for his type, a famous basketball player. I'm not going to end up like Khloé Kardashian, all these men want is the cookie famous or not."