Athanasias secret

Athanasia yawns as she sits up from her bed, rubbing her eyes she looked over at the book next to her, grabbing the book entitled 'My Diary,' she opens it to a blank page.

She grabbed a quill and ink. Slowly the quill began to move.

Dear Diary,                             September 8, 2073

It's the first day of school, it wasn't boring at all actually! The teacher was a little mean, but that's ok.
It has been sometime since I entered this world, it's very interesting isn't it? It's not a kingdom setting but a school life. Do you think I would be killed by dad whatever role he is playing?
I miss Elias he was my only friend in my previous life. I wonder if I will ever get back.

-love Athanasia

Athanasia sighed and closed the book.
_______________________________

"Athanasia you will be late for school again, hurry up!," Lillian voice echoed in her ear.

"Sorry!"

"Talk about first impression, second chances don't come easy you know. You'll be a problem for the school soon if you keep this up,"

Athanasia mumbles something under her breathe and ran out the door.

"Morning, miss," Felix greeted her

"Good morning Felix,"

Lucas was waiting for her at the fence as usual,
His jet black hair sweeping calmly in the wind.
"Good morning Athy,"
"Hi Lucas,"
________________________________

Athanasia couldn't keep her head up. I wonder what that dream was about... Last night Athy found herself in her past life, past Athanasia woke up on a cold winter day. It was 5:00 in the morning and the sun had barely risen above the horizon. She went off to work and discovered a book, on the title was written 'The lovely princess'. Athy couldn't remember much from that dream, but she did know it was a memory as she recalls that was indeed how she found the book.

Realizing her thoughts wavered her focus on staying awake, so she ended up falling asleep on the desk.

"Psst,"
A second later Athy felt someone tap her shoulder.

"Pssst!,"

Rubbing her eyes Athanasia replied,
"Hm?"

"The teacher is coming, wake up,"

Athy looked next to her to see Ijekiel staring at her with wavering eyes.

"Oh...yeah, sorry. Thanks Ijekiel,"Athanasia said while mustering up the energy to last the class.

Behind her she could hear a gentle giggling, the voice belonged to the person who could brighten your day with a simple smile.

"Good morning Jeanette,"
________________________________

The familiar sound of the lunch bell rang in the children's ears, the laughter and cries of freedom echoed through the halls.

Athy, Jeanette and Ijekiel. Not long after they left the classroom, Lucas trotted beside them. Out of breathe he managed to say a few words.

"..Hide me."

"What?," Ijekiel asked.

"..Hide..me.. from them.." Clearly exhausted and out of breathe, Lucas pointed in the opposite direction he came from.

As everyone turned their heads, to where he was pointing. A mob of girls were all frantically running through the halls screaming and calling Lucas with waving hands.

Unable to hold back her laughter, Athanasia teased Lucas under her uncontrollable giggles.
"HahA.. it seems you have you self another harem once again!"
Thought it was obvious why they liked him, He is indeed prettier than an average boy. Athy thought to herself.

Lucas grumbled and once again urged them to hide him.

As the girls passed Ijekiel asked them "Again? Did you two go to the same school together?"

"Yes, actually we didn't graduate from the school, the reason we left was because of Lucas's Fangirls and a certain one in particular," Athanasia threw a glance and a smirk towards Lucas.

Without having to look at her, Lucas already had chills down his spine.

________________________________
________
| Feedback. |
Opinions.? (Say what part you feel this)
😍Love

😜Funny

🥺Want more

😡Angry

😭Sad