Chapter 1

"Lillian! I'm heading to school now!,"

Athy waited for a reply but heard nothing.
She sighed and turned around to walk out the door.

"Gah!"
Athanasia fell backwards onto her butt. Ow, rubbing the back of her head, Athy looked up to see a tall figure in the hallway.

"Where you there the whole time?!,"

Lillian giggled and reached her hand out to help Athy up. Lillian paused and frowned when she saw what Athy was wearing.

"You are using school uniforms now remember?,"

Athy let out a cringed face. She walked through the hallway and came back wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt and a dark brown vest with a maroon tie tucked in. On the vest was a laced in, leather button that was the school symbol. A diamond shape with a yellow bird flying up.
Underneath she wore a skirt of a darker mahogany.

Lillian didn't say anything, but by the look in her eyes Athanasia knew she was laughing.

_____________________________

Athanasia sighed as she walked out the fence.

"Morning Felix!,"
"Good morning, young Athanasia,"

Athanasia giggled. Felix only acts this proper when Miss Lillian was near by she thought. And indeed Lillian was standing at the doorway to see her off. One day, I'm going to be going to their wedding.

"Hey Athanasia, would you stop fantasizing? We are late for school by at least half an hour."

"Wait what?! Since when where you there?"

Lucas's eyes looked beautiful under the shade, it's glow illuminated the rays of sunlight with a tint of the ruby red.

Athanasia frowned, "whatever let's just go"

______________________________

By the time they got there the school campus was empty. The kids must be in class already, Athy thought. Next to her she heard Lucas let out a sigh.
"Ah! Right sorry I made you wait so long, it's my fault we're late,"

"It's fine to be honest I didn't wait long I also woke up late today," Lucas said avoiding her eyes

Should I tell him I wasn't late because I slept in? Athanasia shook her head to erase her thoughts.

"Hello darlings, what are you two doing to be 43 minutes late?," The lady at the front desk wore a blue tunic over a yellow sleeved shirt. Her gray hair was fastened in a bun, and her voice sounded sweet but crackly.

"Mm well, how do I explain..." Athanasia said furrowing her brows.

"Sorry ma'am, the school is quite far. Well get on to better schedules," Lucas lied.

"Siblings?"

"Neighbors," Athanasia quickly blurted out

"I see, well here are your papers for schedules and such. At least based on the ID Pictures I assume this is correct."

"Thank you" Luca and Athy said in unison.

_____________________________

Athanasia heaved a breath before opening the classroom door.

Sssssssssk
When she opened the door Athy saw everyone's staring at her. Athanasia gulped as she felt her ears heating up. When she met the teachers eyes, which were a greenish shade of grey, complimenting his hazel grayish locks of hair.
But her marveling stopped at his cold eyes glaring at her.

"Find yourself a seat,"

"Y-yes of c-course sir," Athys face flushed red.

"Over here!," a kind and gentle voice, seemingly belonged to a boy, called out for her.

Athanasia looked up to see a platinum blonde boy with golden eyes that reminded her of lemons. Athy walked over and sat next to the boy.

"My name is Ijekiel,"

________________________________