Chapter three: Where?

~Maka's POV~
I'm sure I consciously knew where I was going... The park where we trained with Black*Star and Tsubaki, when I got there I stopped and collapsed. I felt like I had just run a marathon... My breath was short and my vision was blury... I was crying. 'Why am I crying. I just kissed my weapon, my best friend, my crush... How come I'm so upset.' I'm insane... I know but I couldn't help it... I didn't know what I was doing.
I heard the water of the fountain flowing, the slight wind in the trees. The moist night air surrounded me and then I heard it... Souls bike. I had to hide, I can't face him, not now.
~Soul's POV~
I reached the park and skidded to a stop. I ran down the steps to the basketball court and stopped, looking around.
"Maka! I know your here! Please, I need to talk to you... please."I hear the soft hiccuping of Maka crying, I know it's her but where is she? I look around seeing the fountain, woods, and side walks. You usually hear laughing from children at the playground and sounds of people chatting but at night all you hear is the slight breeze in the trees and ,tonight, the slight breaks in the silence made by Maka's whimpering.
I had to find her but where....
"Maka!" I walk around the sides of the fountain but I don't see a thing.
I whisper to my self "where could she be... I know shes here."
~Maka's POV~
Hiding behind the tree I couldn't help but let little whimpers escape my lips as I cried.
'He hates me... I know he does. What's he gonna do... Oh my shinigami. What if he doesn't want to be my weapon anymore.... What if he kissed me back just so I wouldn't feel aquward.... what am I going to do....'
Another whimper escapes my lips.
"Maka please.... just come out... let's talk please." I heard soul yelling
'Should I.... Should I go out there..?'
I walk out from behind the tree and wait for soul to spot me.
~Soul's POV~
I look around once more and see her next to a tree. I run over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Oh my shinigami Maka never ever do that again please"
She starts to sob uncotroubly into my jacket clutching it as if she didn't want to be let go of. She was freezing, I pulled off my jacket and set it on her shoulders. I warped an arm around her, leading her to the closest bench I sat her down and pulled up her chin.
"Why...." I asked, she looked terafide"why did you run? You didn't have to." I lent down to her face and softly kissed her cheek. When I pulled away she seemed surprised and... almost.. sad that I had kissed her.
"B-but you.... I didn't think..." she stammered
"What? You didn't think I liked you, Maka? Why would you think that? I-I've always liked you... Ever since we met after my piano recital. You where the only person to ever tell me my playing was worth hearing... And that's all it took... You never left my mind after that moment."
"But, Soul, I... I.." she looked down at a loss for words and I could tell.
"Maka, it's okay you don't have to say anything we can go home and we can talk about this tomorrow... if and or when we get up."
"But... What else...?"she murmered
"What do you mean?" I asked cause I sincerely had no idea what she meant and now that I look at it I feel really stupid.
"What else is there... that you like... about me...?" She looked up this time, tears still falling
"Have you looked at your self at all... You.... Your beautiful...." Silence filed air
"But your always saying I'm so unattractive, flat-chested, or annoying..." I stopped her
"That's because I didn't know if you liked me or not, it's cause I didn't want to come on to strong...." I replied looking down
"Oh..." It was silent for a second and then I wondered... Why... Did she like me?
~Maka's POV~
"Maka.... why... why do you like me?"
He asked.... And I straightened up a little when I heard the words, I dreaded them.
"Well... to be honest Soul... I don't exactly know." I could tell that's not what he wanted to hear but it was the truth. The only thing I knew for sure, I love him. All this time I've loved him and was to afraid to say anything.... And it turned out... He likes me to. Wow...
A/N: Hello!!!^_^
I'm sorry it's been a wile since I've updated. I'm gonna try to do so at least once a month.
Also please tell me if I've done something wrong, it won't hurt my feelings I'll actually thank you. I want some help in editing and I need as many people that will help that I can. If you enjoy my fan-fiction please vote, PLEASE.
Thank you all and I hope you enjoy my writings... I'll update as soon as I can.
~H.C.