21

I shook my head repeatedly in disbelief, not believing what I'm hearing.

Is this true? Is it actually him?
As much as I hated this man I never wished death upon anyone!

My eyes felt like they we're going to burst as I started to quietly sob into my hands.

This can't be right, no no no no no no.

I looked into Harry's eyes, my lips starting to quiver as I took his hand, I squeezed it lightly, trying to signal him, I don't know what I was signalling but he looked like he was about too cry, because I was.

He wrapped his big toned arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug as he rocked me back and forth.

I know he had no idea who this man was and why I was crying so much over him but I was really conflicted on feelings right now, I knew the man who caused me so much grief over so many years was about to die, I didn't know whether to be happy he'll be gone and away from me forever or be sad because I once loved him and because death is just sad in general and it always kind of made me cry.

"What's wrong baby? Did you know him? Please tell me why you're crying?" Harry whimpered, I could hear his voice faultier as he saw me break down in his lap. "It's going to be okay, no matter what happens, alright baby, I've got you," he coped into my ear, as an attempt to relax me.

I knew he was having trouble trying to understand what's happening and seeing me have a panic attack but he's doing his best and I applauded him inside my head.

"I- he-," I can barely talk, all I can do is weep.

"Tell me, you got this," he lightly encouraged me.

He brought my head up too gave him, he looked me in the eyes, nothing but sorrow and confusing written on his face. He looked back and forth between my eyes, trying to figure me out, with a slight frown on his face and worried eyes.

I wish I could wipe the look off his face but I can't say much with my blurred vision and red puffy eyes, because of the tears.

"S- Scott's my h-husband," I said with slight disgust, I knew I never liked to refer to him as that but hell, he's going to die. No shame? Right?

He gasped lightly, as he finally realised who I was taking about, he pulled me to his chest again for comfort, making me start to cry, even harder.

I didn't know what too feel, all I knew, is there was a glimpse of hope in my mind, telling me I was going to be free, but there was once a time I loved Scott. I miss those days right now, more than ever, he took care of me, looked after me when I was sick, always gave me compliments and made me so happy.

But he changed and he changed for the worse but I was still conflicted on what too feel?

Fuck feelings bro.

As I looked back to Harry my tears where coming too an ease and I sighed out in pain, he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Is all he said as he grabbed my cheek lightly, rubbing his finger under my eyes, attempting to wipe the tears away, I smiled at him for the nice, gentle gesture.
"There's no need to be sorry, none of it was your fault and plus I don't love him anymore and he's in a better place now, just glad he isn't here to destroy my life anymore," I sighed out, in ragged breaths.

"And that's what I'm sorry for."

I looked at Harry, a wide smile spread across my face, making him blush, he really knew what too say to make me fall for him all over again.

I couldn't but look in between his eyes and his lips. Those pink soft lips, how good they felt, how I craved them right now.

Suddenly I felt both of his hands grab my face, pulling me towards him. Our lips locked together in such a suspense moment like it was too overdue. Our lips moved together perfectly, like a puzzle piece and we fitted perfectly together, moving in a way of need and passion, love and comfort. I slowly smiled into the kiss, forming him to smile in return.

Before the kids got more heated and intense, I pulled away, making him pout in eagerness.

"We can't right now Harry, we're in a god damn Hospital!" I over exaggerating a little bit. Looking him dead in the eye, as serious as I could get but failing miserably.

We started to chuckle as I lay my head back into his chest as we both sighed deeply out loud.

My thoughts, once again, consuming my mind and causing me too stiffen.

"Shit," is all I could say. Tonight was hectic, and this really took the cake.

"Mhm," I heard him murmur. "I'm here if you wanna talk baby, the doctor left so we can have a chat if ya like," he lightly suggested, obviously a little exhausted from all the events that just happened.

"No I'm good, surprisingly, he was a terrible man, Harry, he deserved anything that was coming for him."

"Doesn't mean he deserved to die," he exasperated.

"Yeah I guess, I never wished death upon him, or anyone for that matter, but I guess shit just happens, ya know?" I looked curiously up at him, to try and read him, catching him already staring at him. As soon as I locked eyes with him we had another one of those moments.

Peaceful and comfortable silence. As we took in each other's presence, each other's beauty and features.

"I love you." He blurted out.

His eyes widened at the sudden realisation of what he just said. He slapped his hand over his mouth and shut his eyes, in attempt to avoid my reaction.

"I love you too Harry," not bothering to tease, it was special and I didn't want him too feel more embarrassed than he was.

All he did was drop his hands and slowly opening his eyes, scanning his eyes over my face, observing my features.

Still looking at him with all my love I could give through a look, all he did was slap that lopsided grin over his face, making my stomach flip, smiling right back up at him.

Before I knew it our lips locked together again.

Love.

That's all I felt in that moment. I felt at home and safe. Something I never felt in a kiss and it felt amazing. Nothing more was expected in that moment.

-------------

Hiii
Next I'll do Harry's POV, it's either gonna be this same situation in his POV or the next morning in his POV.

Guess you'll have to find that out soon!

-Chelsea x