{Sixty}

*2 months later*

NEWT

Today is the day of the wedding. I'm nervous but excited. I've always wanted to marry him but I didnt know if I was ready but now I know I am.

We are leaving to go to the place in 4 hours. I'm so nervous. We were downstairs, watching TV. Then the news came on.

News person
"Two wolves are getting married today. This is the first wolf couple to get married in LA"

I looked at Corbyn and he smiled a little. He pecked my lips. I kissed his cheek and we continue watching TV.

*time skip*

We were at the place where the wedding is going to be. I was in the room where I'm supposed to get ready.

I got nervous while fixing my tie. Thomas walked in and helped me with it. "Nervous?" He asked. "Mhm" I said. Thomas is supposed to propose to Daniel sometime. "So with your proposal. When I'm throwing the flowers. Want me to the give it to Daniel?"

"That would be perfect" he said pulling his hands away from my tie. "Ok" I said. "Who do you want to take you out?" He asked. "Can you?" I asked. "Ok" he put his arm out and I put my arm around his.

We started walking down the aisle. I stood on the platform and looked at Corbyn. He looked handsome.

The man said some things and we said our vows. "When I first saw you. I knew you were going to be with me someday. You changed my life and I love you so much" I said.

He smiled. "I knew you were the one for me. I knew you were going to be my boyfriend and my husband one day. I knew that you were going to change my life. And you did. You changed my life in so many ways and I love you so much" I smiled at what he just said.

I put a ring on his finger and he put a ring on my finger. We both said I do and we kissed once he said we could. Everyone cheered.

*time skip*

We were celebrating and it was time for me and Corbyn to dance. We started dancing with other people dancing around us. I pecked his lips.

*time skip*

DANIEL

It was time for to throw the flowers. He was about to when he turned around and gave them to me. I was confused. I turned around to see Thomas on one knee holding a little box in his hands.

He opened it and I put a hand over my mouth. I started crying. "Will you marry me Daniel" "yes" I said. Everyone cheered. He stood up and put the ring on me. We kissed.

*time skip*

We were leaving to go home and Newt looked really happy with Corbyn. They were in the limbo with us and they were cuddling. I was cuddling with Thomas.

CORBYN

We went into the house and I picked him up in bridal style and ran upstairs. We laid on the bed and I was on top of him. I put my head on his chest.

"I'm so happy that we are married" I said looking at him. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Me too" he responded. We got up and changed into comfy clothes. I put white ripped jeans on with a white tank top. I saw my tattoo that are just 2 lines. He hasn't seen that one yet.

He came out. "Ooo. Nice tattoo" he said and came over. He touched it. I saw the 8 one that was for our 8 letters tour. "What's the 8 for?" He asked.

"For the end of the 8 letters tour" I explained. "Hm" he said. "Are you going to get any?" I asked. "Hm. No" he said. "Why not?" I asked.

"I dont know" he said. "Ok then. I wont force you. But I am getting another one" I said. "Ok" he said. We went downstairs and sat on the couch. I put my arm around his shoulders. We watched American Idol.

He sat on my lap and he laid his head on the top of mine.

*time skip*

We were laying down and I had my arms around his waist. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" He cuddled up to me and I kissed his head. "Night love" I said. "Night puppy" I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.